(Clearwisdom.net) At around 5 p.m. on September 28, 2006, State Security Division head Tong Huiqun (male, from Shuangcheng City) and others, together with several vehicles full of police officers from the Harbin City Department, surrounded a residential building in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. The officers were attempting to illegally arrest Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Jia Junjie from Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province.
Ms. Jia Junjie's mother, Ms. Sang Guizhen, rents an apartment in the building, and fellow practitioners Ms. Li Lan (from Yilan County), Ms. Wang Liqun, (age 48), Ms. Wan Meijia (Ms. Wang's daughter), and Ms. Jia were living there. They refused to open the door for the officers. On the afternoon of September 29, the officers broke into the apartment. Ms. Jia accidentally fell down the stairs when trying to escape and was injured. The practitioners were all arrested and taken to the Shuangcheng City Second Detention Center.
On September 30, 2006, Ms. Wang Liqun died inside the detention center. The authorities are trying to block the information. In order to hide the truth, they have spread rumors that they are planning a large-scale arrest of all Falun Dafa practitioners, and threatened Ms. Wang's daughter to give her signature to have Ms. Wang's body cremated quickly. Ms. Wan agreed under pressure.
When Ms. Wang's body was cremated, four vans full of armed police officers were patrolling the area. Many people heard that a tortured-to-death Falun Dafa practitioner was being cremated, and there were many people watching. The detention center head Jin Wanzhi guarded the body. Someone asked her, "Why are you always so close to the body?" She said, "I am worried that Falun Gong practitioners will take her body away."
According to witnesses, the victim's neck was scarred, and her face was covered with bruises. A police officer said, "We did not reach our goal. If no one had jumped from a building, if no one had died, we could have earned the ten thousand yuan bonus." The State Security agents threatened Ms. Wan and said, "We can release you, and then we can arrest you again at any time." They won't let her reveal the truth. Tong Huiqun said to Ms. Sang, "The upper levels said that you have to pay three hundred thousand yuan." Later, through the persuasion of Ms. Sang's connections, Tong Huiqun took one hundred thousand yuan as the condition of her and her daughter's (who is in the hospital) release.
Crimes of Tong Huiqun in the Past
Ever since Jiang Zemin's regime started persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners on July 20, 1999, Tong Huiqun has been actively participating in the persecution. The following are some examples:
1. On April 28, 2004, Tong Huiqun was promoted as the State Security Division Head of the Shuangcheng City Police Department. He arrested 38 Falun Dafa practitioners and tortured two of them, Ms. Gu Xiuxian and Ms. Xiao Yali, to death within one week. Ms. Xiao Yali is survived by two young daughters. So many practitioners have clarified the truth to him and tried to persuade him to give up doing evil and causing harm, but he has still not changed.
2. Tong Huiqun sentenced two practitioners over sixty years old, Ms. Guo Fenglan and Ms. Huang Yanzhen, to seven years in prison, leaving their infirmed husbands without anyone to take care of them.
3. Tong Huiqun arrested practitioner Ms. Zhou Yingqi, ransacked her home, sent her to a forced labor camp, and extorted five thousand yuan from her family.
4. In 2005, Tong Huiqun arrested practitioner Ms. Gao Xunhong, who went on a hunger strike to protest. Tong deceived her family and extorted a large sum of money from them. He lied to the family and said that Ms. Gao was very ill and needed to have an operation, forcing her family to sign the paperwork. Afterwards, Tong secretly sent Ms. Gao to the Harbin City Hospital, and later to Wanjia Forced Labor Camp without following legal procedures. Ms. Gao's family closed their business and sold their house to try to save her, but it was all in vain.
5. Tong Huiqun arrested practitioner Mr. Na Zhenxian and sent him to a forced labor camp, resulting in his being tortured to death in the Changlinzi Labor Camp.
6. Tong Huiqun arrested practitioner Mr. Yao Shiguo and sent him to the Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp, where his leg was beaten until it was broken, and his nose was fractured. He is now disabled and cannot take care of himself.
7. Tong Huiqun arrested practitioner Mr. Wei Changxin and said to his family, "Pay 24,000 yuan and Wei will be released. Otherwise, he will be sentenced." Mr. Wei's family doesn't have the financial resources to pay such a huge sum, so Mr. Wei is still detained in a forced labor camp.
According to incomplete statistics, there are more than 50 practitioners in Shuangcheng City detained in labor camps or prisons. Tong Huiqun extorted a lot of money from the practitioners' families, but he has never helped to release them.
State Security Division head of Shuangcheng City Police Department Tong Huiqun (male), 86-451-53117733 (Office), 86-451-53122377 (Home), 86-13936630880 (Cell), 86-451-55912477 (Cell)
Shuangcheng City Second Detention Center, 86-451-53118526, Head Jin Wanzhi (female), 86-451-53115820 (Office), 86-13836095820 (Cell)
See related reports: