Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Mr. Zhang Zhizhe from Jilin Province, 56, Dies from Injuries Caused by Torture in 2001

November 01, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Zhang Zhizhe was a retired railroad worker from Changyi District, Jilin City, Jilin Province. He had been tortured with seven electric baton shocks at the same time, and was mistreated multiple times during the persecution of Dafa by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). He died on October 17, 2006.

Mr. Zhang Zhizhe, 56, worked in Railroad Supplies and then in the Police Department in 1995. He started cultivating Falun Dafa in 1996. The bone spurs in both of his feet disappeared shortly after he started cultivation.

He went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa on September 4, 1999, and was arrested. He was detained in the Xishan Detention Center (region unknown) for more than one month, where he was shocked by three electric batons at the same time. He was forcibly taken to a brainwashing class, but he refused to accept the brainwashing, and was thus locked in a mental hospital for more than one month and extorted of three thousand yuan.

On the evening of September 29, 2001, Mr. Zhang Zhizhe was arrested by 610 Office agents while posting truth clarifying stickers. The vile CCP officers shocked him with seven electric batons simultaneously. Mr. Zhang was severely injured, and his kidney was severely damaged. He was sentenced to three years of forced labor under such physical conditions. Guards at the camp sent him to the hospital, and extorted another three thousand yuan from him. Later, the camp administrator had to release him for medical treatment.

Upon returning home, Mr. Zhang's condition was very poor. He had large amounts of liquid accumulating in his belly. His legs and feet were so swollen that he could not put his pants on. He had difficulty urinating, and he could not move on his own. The police still harassed him, even though they knew he was in such a condition. Mr. Zhang endured huge pain both mentally and physically during the last five years of his life.

On October 1, 2006, during the holiday season, local policeman Zhang Liang from Yan'an Street Station came to his door twice to harass him. He died on October 17, 2006.

Policeman Zhang Liang from Yan'an Street Station: 86-13704405300 (Cell)