Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Fourteen Senior Citizen Practitioners Gained Health After Practicing Falun Dafa, but Died After Being Forced to Giving It up (Photos)

October 04, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Dong Yanying, 80, was from Shangzhuoshan Village, Haogezhuang Township, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province. She suffered from headaches for many years and was unable to find an effective treatment. The headaches miraculously stopped after she started practicing Falun Gong in 1997. After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began persecuting Falun Dafa, Ms. Dong was harassed, threatened many times, and fined 200 yuan when a fellow practitioner from her village went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa and she was implicated. Ms. Dong Yanying had experienced the various CCP-provoked political movements and had seen many people slaughtered as a result. Thus, she became too scared to study the Fa or practice the exercises. Eventually, her previous illness recurred, and she died on February 12, 2006.

Mr. Li Mingxian, 66, was from Xiahe Village, Haogezhuang Township, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province. He suffered from severe emphysema and a right heart ventricle dysfunction due to a respiratory disorder, which made it impossible for him to do any farm work. Even moving around caused extreme shortness of breath. Taking medication and injections became a daily routine. He spent thousands of yuan each year on treatments. In 1997, Mr. Li began practicing Falun Gong and his health started improving. He was able to do some farm work. After the persecution of Falun Gong began, he was often harassed and threatened by police officers and others who would show up at his home. Out of concern that his children would also be harassed, Mr. Li Mingxian stopped practicing Falun Gong. As a result his illnesses recurred and he died on January 26, 2005.

Ms. Cheng Shuangqin, in her fifties, was from Caiyao Village, Daodongbao Township, Chengan County, Handan City, Hebei Province. She suffered from high blood pressure and cerebrovascular disease. She often felt dizzy and relied on medication just to keep functioning. In late 1996, she began practicing Falun Gong and several weeks later her health returned. She was able to work with the energy of a young person. After the persecution began her husband went to appeal for Falun Gong and was detained at the county detention center. Tian Guisheng and Yang Shihua from the National Security Division of the County Police Bureau, along with a group of policemen headed by Hou Dong and Yang Hongbin from the Daodongbao Township Police Sub-station, went to her home many times to harass the family and ransack their house. Her husband paid over ten thousand yuan before being released from custody. Under the intense pressures of harassment and extortion she stopped cultivating. Three months later her illness recurred. She suffered a stroke, which left her paralyzed and unable to take care of herself. She suffered for three years and eventually died on May 12, 2004.

Mr. Wang Xianzhang, in his sixties, was from Caiyao Village, Daodongbao Township, Handan City, Hebei Province. He had suffered from high blood pressure and cerebrovascular disease. He showed signs of paralysis due to stroke. Despite various medical treatments Mr. Wang was unable to move freely or speak properly. He was on various medications just to stay alive. In late 1996 he began practicing Falun Gong and his health improved remarkably. One day he rode his bike for many kilometers without feeling tired. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, police officers, headed by Hou Dongfeng and Yang Hongbin from the Daodongbao Township Police Substation, went to his house several times to harass him and to try to force him to sign a guarantee statement. The harassment and threats caused Mr. Wang, who was very timid, to stop cultivating, against his will. Six months later his previous health problems recurred and he became paralyzed. Despite the fact that he was confined to bed, the police still went to his home to harass him, and they wanted to take photos of him. All this led to physical deterioration and he died in August 2003.

Ms. Zeng Shuhua, in her sixties, was from the Chengdu Department Store dormitory in Sichuan Province. She had suffered from many illnesses including rheumatoid arthritis, which caused deformation of her finger joints. Since she could not take care of herself she had a fall and suffered a fracture. Eventually, her joints froze and she had to depend on her family to look after her. In desperation she began practicing Falun Gong in late 1995. Not long after, her health miraculously recovered. However, after the persecution of Falun Gong began, Ms. Zeng was under tremendous pressure. Police officer Wei ordered her to go to a "study" session, which turned out to be brainwashing sessions. As a result she quit cultivation. Several months later her illnesses recurred and she was hospitalized twice. Ms. Zeng died on February 28, 2004.

Ms. Sun Zhi'e, 58, was from Yatou Village, Longdu Neighborhood, Chucheng City, Shandong Province. She was retired from the Machine Repair Factory of Zhucheng City Construction Company. In October 1997 she learned Falun Dafa and within a month all her illnesses were gone. After July 20, 1999, she was intimidated and threatened by the officials that harassed her. She was taken to the Security Section of the Construction Company at 2:00 a.m. on July 25 and at 5:00 a.m. she was transfered to a room at her workplace where the only furniture was a desk. The police tried to force her to write a guarantee statement. She was not allowed to sleep and mosquitoes bit her day and night. Ms. Sun was guarded by four people who threatened that she would only be released after she wrote a guarantee statement. Finally, the guard wrote the guarantee statement for her and let her to go home. However, after returning home she was not only under surveillance but was ordered to go to her workplace to watch videotapes that slandered Falun Dafa. The practitioners were then forced to repeat the slander of Dafa and Teacher either verbally or in writing. The officials eventually forced her to stop doing the exercises. Under this pressure Ms. Sun was affected both physically and mentally. She died on January 12, 2006.

Ms. Liu Beiying, 70, was from Yangjiang Village, Longdu Neighborhood, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province. She learned Falun Gong in 1995 and her health recovered thereafter. When the persecution of Falun Gong began in 1999, her son was detained at his factory and her three daughters were also detained, had their homes ransacked, and were forced to attend brainwashing sessions. She became too scared to practice Falun Gong and died on January 11, 2006.

Ms. Wang Zeqiu, 74, was from Mizhou Neighborhood, Zhucheng City, Weifang Area, Shandong Province. After practicing Falun Gong, many of her illnesses disappeared in a short period of time. Under the prolonged persecution Ms. Wang failed to withstand the various pressures and stopped cultivating. Her illnesses returned and her physical and mental health deteriorated. She died on January 22, 2006.

Ms. Wang Ying, in her fifties, was from Mizhou Neighborhood, Zhucheng City, Weifang Area, Shandong Province. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor. She was arrested, fined, and saw her house ransacked many times after July 20, 1999. On May 18, 2006, she was arrested and detained at Zhucheng Detention Center for 21 days. She was then sentenced to two years of forced labor. At 7 o'clock on the morning of June 9, 2006, she was sent to Wangcun Forced Labor Camp, where the camp guards deprived her of sleep for a long time. She was guarded around the clock by former Falun Gong practitioners who had enlightened on an evil path. She fell unconscious one day when she was taking a shower at the labor camp. Due to various rescue efforts, Ms. Wang Ying was released on June 24, 2006. After being released she knew clearly that her life was given by Dafa. However, she could not bear the pressure from both home and outside and she gave up the practice. As a result her illness recurred and she deteriorated very quickly. Ms. Wang Ying passed away on August 8, 2006.

Ms. Yuan Qiaolian, 56, was from the Jinzhou District, Dalian City, Liaoning Province. She lived at the Yuwa Residential building of the Railway. Ms. Yuan suffered from lacrimal gland cancer before she learned to practice Falun Gong and was told that she could only live for three more months. After practicing Falun Gong her symptoms became less severe with each passing day. The persecution of Falun Gong by Jiang Zemin's regime resulted in a lot of pressure for Ms. Yuan and ruined her both physically and mentally. She died on August 16, 2006.

Ms. Yu Sulian, 73, was from Dalian City, Liaoning Province. She suffered from coronary disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. After she learned Falun Dafa in July 1996 all of her illnesses disappeared. After the persecution of Falun Gong started, she lost her cultivation environment and stopped practicing. She developed kidney failure and passed away in April 2002.

Ms. Qiu Biyun, 67, was from Bailian Village, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. After learning Falun Gong all her illnesses disappeared. After the persecution began she was intimidated, threatened, and harassed. She suffered from severe mental pressure and lived in fear, which greatly ruined her health. She died in May 2006.

Mr. Shen Fazeng was a retired government employee who had worked for the Agricultural Bureau of Linyi City, Shandong Province. He suffered with hepatitis before practicing Falun Gong. The symptoms disappeared after practicing Falun Gong. He was an assistant at a practice site before the persecution began. When the persecution began, officials from his former workplace and the local police substation intimidated him many times in the name of "having a chat." They also forced him to write confessions and a guarantee statement. He dared not practice Falun Gong any longer under such circumstances. He died in late 2000 owing to the recurrence of his illness.

Ms. Ma Guilin, in her eighties, was from Zhuolu County, Hebei Province. After practicing Falun Dafa and joining the activities to promote Falun Gong, the old woman became vigorous and healthy. After the persecution began, she lost her cultivation environment, and the horrifying pressures forced her to stop cultivating. In late 1999 she developed health problems and died.