Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Five Falun Gong Practitioners from Shandong Province, Hubei Province and Beijing Die Due to Persecution

October 21, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Xu Tongsen lived in Xujia Village, Huji Town, Huimin County, Shandong Province. He was physically and emotionally healthy. On March 21, 2003, while he was protecting his fellow practitioners, the local police illegally arrested him, ransacked his home and confiscated his Falun Gong books. He was illegally sentenced to 19 months at the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp in Shandong Province. While he was there, he was persecuted with the extension of his working hours, sleep deprivation and forced brainwashing, and he was subjected to so much torture that his life was in serious jeopardy. After many requests from his family members he was released from the camp. A few days later his health deteriorated, and he passed away on April 5, 2005 of the lunar calendar.

Mr. Fu Zeting, in his sixties, was a retired teacher from Yuekou Town, Tianmen City, Hubei Province. Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members constantly persecuted him because he practiced Falun Gong. A local policeman once arrested him, and although his fellow practitioners later rescued him, he was traumatized and developed a serious health problem. He passed away in the first half of 2006.

Mr. Song Deyue was a 56-year-old retiree from Qiaozizi Village, Qiaozizi Town, Huairou District, Beijing . He started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. In July 2003, 610 Office personnel and Chen Keli, party secretary of the local police station, arrested Mr. Song. After he was transferred to a detention center, Mr. Song was interrogated. Eight days later he was in shock from being tortured and sent to a hospital for emergency treatment. After that he was no longer able to take care of himself. He passed away in July 2006.

Mr. Yu Guifa lived in Ji'an City, Jilin Province. He owned a toy store and had a good life. Because he was resolute in his practice of Falun Gong, he was illegally imprisoned three times. Since he refused to cooperate with the persecutors and wouldn't sign a guarantee statement, police officers Kong Xianchao and Zhang Yubo, police station Party secretary Liu Pingxi, and Sun Bo from the 610 Office frequently harassed him. In January 2002 he passed away from a sudden heart attack.

64-year-old Ms. Li Yunhua lived in Lijiatang Village, Yunhe Town (Lucheng Town), Danyang City, Jiangsu Province. Before she started practicing Falun Gong in 1996 she had serious high blood pressure and diabetes. After practicing Falun Gong, her diseases disappeared and her family environment became very happy, so the family firmly believed in Falun Gong. She was previously illiterate, but after practicing Falun Gong she learned to read the book Zhuan Falun. After the CCP started persecuting Falun Gong, she lost her group practice environment and was constantly harassed. Her health deteriorated. Two years ago in Changzhou City, her sister forced her into a hospital. She was later transferred to a hospital in Danyang City. The medical treatment cost her more that 40 thousand yuan, but her health worsened. After she went back home, she kept practicing Falun Gong and listened to Master's lectures, and her health improved. Then the "collaborator" Yin Yufeng went to her home and harassed her twice, saying, "If you practice again I'll have the police arrest you." Yin Yufeng reported her to the local 610 Office. Several policemen ransacked her home, took away her Falun Gong books, and threatened her. Her health deteriorated quickly and she passed away on June 15, 2005. Yin Yufeng is about 46 years old. She has cooperated with the 610 Office to persecute Falun Gong practitioners and has received a salary from the 610 Office.

October 7, 2006