Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Practitioners Die as a Result of Persecution in Hunan, Liaoning, Heilongjiang and Hebei Provinces

October 13, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhang Ping, 60, was a retired employee of Changde City Cotton Textile Factory in Hunan Province. On October 25, 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal and clarify the truth, and was arrested on Tiananmen Square. She was picked up by local police, detained in Deshan Detention Center for 24 days, and had 3,000 yuan extorted from her. She was closely monitored, threatened, and her home was ransacked. Her husband (also a practitioner) has been detained four times, and is now serving a three year term in Jin City Prison. After December 2005, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials kept coming to her door to harass her, hiding nearby day and night, and causing her liver and gallbladder disease to worsen. She died on July 4, 2006.

Falun Dafa Practitioner Mr. Ren Shutian lived in Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province. He began practicing Falun Dafa in October 1998. He previously had uremia, and spent more then 10,000 yuan, but still was not cured. Through practicing Falun Dafa, his sickness disappeared. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he went to Beijing to speak the truth about Falun Gong, and was arrested by police from Xiaolingzi Station, located in Taihe District, Jinzhou City. Police tried to force him to write the three statements, but he refused. He was arrested again in August 1999 by police from the Jinzhou City anti-riot division, and was sent to a forced labor camp. He went on a hunger strike to protest, and was released after forty days. The police from Xiaolingzi Station closely monitored him around the clock, harassed him, and did not allow him to study the Fa or do the exercises, resulting in both his mind and body being impaired and his diseases reoccurring. He died in late July 2000, after being bedridden for a month.

Falun Dafa Practitioner Ms. Zhu Guilan, in her 40s, lived in Zhanhe Forestry in Wudalianchi City, Heilongjiang Province. All her sicknesses disappeared after practicing Falun Dafa. After July 20, 1999, local 610 Office agents, police, and the neighborhood administration frequently harassed her at her home, causing her old diseases to reoccur. She died on March 20, 2000.

Falun Dafa Practitioner Mr. Wu Yande from Zhuozhou City, Hebei Province went to Beijing to appeal after July 20, 1999, and was arrested multiple times by the CCP. He was detained in a brainwashing center and had nearly 10,000 yuan extorted from him. He was harassed at home and died in August 2005. He said, "If I ever die, it is because of being mistreated during the persecution."