Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Three Dafa Practitioners from Heilongjiang, Anhui, and Hebei Provinces Persecuted to Death

January 22, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Yue Baoxue, 39, was a villager from Chengen Village, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. He was very determined in cultivating Falun Dafa. Since the persecution started on July 20, 1999, Mr. Yue has been illegally imprisoned three times. In 2001, Yue Baoxue went to Beijing to clarify the truth. He was illegally arrested and sent to a forced labor camp for two years. In Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp, Harbin City, Mr. Yue was beaten mercilessly many times. He was hung up by handcuffs for six days and six nights. This caused severe damage to his muscles, something he never could recover from. After he went back home, the police frequently went to his home to harass him. Because he did not have a normal environment for studying the Fa and doing the Falun Gong exercises, Mr. Yue's health deteriorated and he died on January 5, 2005.

Ms. Hu Ruifang, 64, was a Dafa practitioner in Dangshan County, Anhui Province. On July 22, 1999, she went to Beijing to clarify the truth. In October, she was illegally arrested and was sent to the Dangshan Jail and imprisoned for over three months. The local Party authorities attempted to send her to a forced labor camp for three years. Because Ms. Hu was ill during the physical examination, the forced labor camp refused to accept her. During the past few years, the chief of the 610 Office, Wang Cunzhu and other police officers constantly harassed her. Her two daughters, both of whom are Dafa practitioners, were imprisoned. Ms. Hu was ravaged both physically and spiritually as a result of the persecution. At the beginning of 2003, she suddenly suffered from a brain hemorrhage. She could no longer take care of herself after that point, and she died on October 15, 2005.

Mr. Zhang Fuhuai, around 70, lived in 202, 2nd Unit, South Base 6th Building, Baoding City, Hebei Province. He worked at the Hebei Provincial Construction Company before his retirement. Before he practiced Falun Gong, Mr. Zhang was hot tempered and was notorious for fighting. After he obtained Dafa and started cultivating, his bad habits went away. He thought of others first, and people said that it was as if he'd turned into another person. He once went to Beijing to validate Dafa. After he came back, he was monitored and harassed at his home by the local authorities. Later on, Mr. Zhang went back to his hometown. Under the intense pressure of the persecution and because he was hindered in doing the exercises and studying the Fa, he died suddenly in 2004 from a heart condition.

December 29, 2005