Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Qing Guifang from Tianqin City Is Cruelly Tortured

January 10, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Qing Guifang is 61 and a retiree from the Supply and Sales Office in Chengguan Town, Wuqing District, Tianqin City. On April 8, 1997, Ms. Qing began to practice Falun Gong. The practice helped her to cure the prolonged diseases she suffered from. Her heart disease, high blood pressure, leg pains and headaches were gone. Her children no longer worried about her health. They could focus on their lives and work. It was a case of "with one person practicing, the whole family benefits."

On July 20, 1999, Sun Dehua, Zhao Qingli, Tan Zhenrong and about six to seven other people from Chengguan Town Government broke into Ms. Qing's house. They placed her under close surveillance.

After breakfast on July 22, Ms. Qing took a walk down the road toward an elementary school. Official Li Hongliang of the town government took her by force to the government building. More than ten practitioners had been taken there by force around the same time. The practitioners were forced to stand in a line on the west side of the government building yard. They were not allowed to raise their heads or talk. He Shisong of the Wuqing District Criminal Police Squad arrived at the Chengguan town government center with several government officials. A policeman pointed an electric baton at the practitioners saying, "Now, tell me the truth! Who of you still practices Falun Gong? If you do, then step forward." Ms. Qing said, "I do!" Two policemen immediately came over, pressed her head down forcefully, twisted her arms, and ran to a police car while dragging her on the ground. Ms. Qing was then thrown into the car. Her shoes and socks came off, her slacks were torn apart and her legs were wounded and bleeding. Two more practitioners were put in the car the same way. They were taken to a police station.

The policeman ordered the practitioners to stand facing the south wall and not raise their heads. The station chief, Li Xiushan, asked a policeman to bring Ms. Qing to a room for interrogation. A policeman, with the last name of Zhou, grabbed her hair and began beating and cursing her. He used the wooden handle of a long broom to thrash Ms. Qing's head. The abuse lasted longer than an hour. Later, Ms. Qing and two other practitioners were sent to the Wuqing District Detention Center. They were detained for ten days and 90 yuan was extorted from each of them.

The Secretary of the Political Justice Committee, Tian Yijin, the detention center chief, Li Xiushan, and the resident district policeman, named Zhao, took turns going to Ms. Qing's house, after her release, to harass her day and night. This seriously disrupted her life.

Around February 19, 2000, district policeman Zhao took Ms. Qing to the police station. That night, they sent her to the Wuqing District Detention Center.

The detention center held 17 to 19 practitioners in each locked cell. Ms. Qing and many other practitioners went on a hunger strike to protest their detention. As a result, the Wuqing District Police Department extended Ms. Qing's detention period by 15 days for "disrupting social order."

Right before the Moon Festival of 2000, the Secretary of the Political Justice Committee, Tian Yijin, forced Ms. Qing and practitioner Han Yuzhi into a brainwashing center at the Chinese Communist Party School in Wuqing District.

On the afternoon of January 19, 2001, Tian Yijin called Ms. Qing and told her that something needed her attention in the town government building. When she arrived, they put her in a brainwashing center and detained her for a month.

On March 8, 2001, Tian Yijin sent Ms. Qing to the brainwashing center at the Plum Factory in the Wuqing District. The perpetrators extorted 2000 yuan from her husband. They threatened to have it deducted from his salary if he refused to hand over the cash.

The district Procurator, the Public Security Bureau, the Political Justice Committee, the Workers' Union, the Criminal Police Squad and students hired from the Sport School organized the brainwashing center. At the brainwashing center practitioners were forced to sit on small stools or stand facing a wall for 4 to 5 hours with their backs straight and their noses touching the wall. If a practitioner moved even a little bit, they were beaten. Practitioners were forced to run or march soldier-style. They were only allowed to sleep for two hours every day. Most detained practitioners were female, between the ages of 50 and 60. They used threats and curses to force them to run and march. Practitioners were forced to watch videos slandering Falun Gong, and subjected to other brainwashing techniques every day. If a practitioner protested, he or she would be detained alone in a separate room and suffer other persecution.

Ms. Qing Guifang was persecuted in the brainwashing center for 38 days. Then she was sent to Wuqing District Detention Center and detained for another 20 days. Later, she was sentenced to two and half years of forced labor and sent to the Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin City. There, she was forced to do hard labor and deprived of sleep. Ms. Qing was transferred to Jianxin Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin 20 days later.

The Jianxin Forced Labor Camp force-fed Ms. Qing with unknown drugs and put drugs in her food. Policewoman Liu Yuxia, as team leader, was in charge of her persecution. The collaborators were ordered to brainwash her, deprive her of sleep and force her to stand. Ms. Qing refused to yield to the pressure they placed on her.

During April 2003, Ms. Qing was shocked with electric batons, beaten, cursed, deprived of sleep and forced to do hard labor. The practitioners were separated into several groups and taken to the brainwashing center where they were beaten and forced to stand in metal cages. Some practitioners were tortured so severely that their bodies were maimed. Many were bent at the waist and could no longer straighten up. Many had their legs crippled. All the hallways were full of slogans slandering Falun Gong. Every day the labor camp radio broadcast slanderous lies about Falun Gong.

Team leader Liu Yuxia ordered Ms. Qing to receive "medical" care, because she would not cooperate. Liu Yuxia and ten other policemen and women held her down while they injected her with unknown drugs. They continued to force her to do hard labor every day. At night, she was forced to stand and was deprived of sleep. No matter how severe the persecution was, Ms. Qing did not give up her belief in Falun Gong. On May 23, 2003, Ms. Qing openly walked out of the labor camp. When she returned home, the new Chief of Police at the Chengguan Town Police Station, Li Guangshun, and the policeman with the surname Zhou went to her home many times to harass her. Team leader Liu Yuxia of the Jianxin Forced Labor Camp called Ms. Qing and sent policewoman Gao Lina to her house twice to harass her.

March 30, 2005, Ms. Qing's husband, Wei Quan was clarifying the truth about Falun Gong to people when the police arrested him. Ms. Qing went to the National Security Team to look for her husband. A policeman led her to a room and closed the door behind her. He then grabbed her hair, threw her on the floor and beat her violently. The noise from the beating and cursing was so loud that people very far away could hear it. After he beat Ms. Qing, he ordered her to sit in the hallway. Ms. Qing's legs were too weak from the beating and she fell on the ground. People walking by stopped to help her. One person said she looked all right when she arrived, but now she had been beaten into such a state. More and more people came to look at her, so the security team released her.