Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Practitioners from Sichuan, Hunan, Gansu, and Jilin Provinces Are Persecuted to Death

September 09, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Kuang Yuliang, who is around 50, lived in Suining City, Sichuan Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. In 2000 and 2001, she was arrested several times for clarifying the facts about Dafa. She was also detained twice for more than six months each time. In addition, police extorted 8000 yuan from Ms. Kuang. In the Nanqiang Brainwashing Center, Ms. Kuang was charged 30 yuan per day for meals, but she was only given a bowl of watery porridge each day. For four months straight, the guards did not allow Ms. Kuang to wash her face or bathe. Ms. Kuang was cuffed continuously to the window in the brainwashing class for five months. Only her toe tips touched the floor. A perpetrator named Li Xu threatened Ms. Kuang to give up her belief in Falun Dafa. When Ms. Kuang said no or refused to respond, Xu forcefully kicked her. Since Ms. Kuang was firm in her belief, she got kicked so much that the injuries on her legs did not heal before she passed away. She was badly emaciated when she was finally released. The police often harassed her at home and prohibited her from going outside. Ms. Kuang passed away on June 14, 2005.

Ms. Yi Zhenyun, also in her 50s, was a retired worker in Pentang District, Changsha City, Hunan Province. Before practicing Dafa, she had suffered from muscular atrophy and rickets. Her back was also severely crooked. After she started practicing, her back straightened out, and her muscles were healed. In 2001, Ms. Yi was arrested and taken to the detention center. She was then beaten by an officer whose last name is Peng, from the Yuhua District Procuratorate in Changsha City. Ms. Yi's legs turned black and blue. She was transferred to Baimalong Forced Labor Camp in Zhuzhou City. Later she was diagnosed with breast cancer and paroled to seek medical attention. Since the police prohibited her from practicing Falun Dafa, Ms. Yi passed away soon after her release.

Mr. Zhang Junwu, 63, was a retired government official in Jiayuguan City, Gansu Province. He became healthy after learning Falun Dafa in 1995. He has been harassed and tortured since the persecution started. Following a wave of persecution in October 2002, Mr. Zhang's former illnesses recurred. Mr. Zhang passed away on December 15, 2002.

Ms. Guo Xiangfen, born in 1937, was a practitioner in Changchun. Before practicing Falun Dafa, she had serious skin and liver disease and was unable to take care of herself. She became healthy after practicing, and she was able to do housework. In late 2000, Ms. Guo went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa, but she was arrested by the Shenyang City Police. She was held in Tiebei Detention Center for 9 days, during which time her 90-year-old father was left at home alone without care. Police frequently harassed her after her release. Her father died soon after. Ms. Guo herself passed away on December 2, 2001.