Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Five Senior Citizens in Liaoning, Heilongjiang, and Shandong Provinces Die after Suffering Persecution

September 25, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Chen Shuxian, 64 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner in Hutoushi Village, Daoerdeng Township, Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province. She learned about Dafa and started practicing in 1997. After the persecution started, she went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999. In October 1999, Ms. Chen went to Beijing to appeal again. She was brought back by the police and sentenced to a labor camp for two years. She was detained and persecuted in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. After Chen Shuxian returned home, personnel from various government offices harassed her many times. Ms. Chen died in May 2004.

Ms. Xuan Yajie, 75 years old, was a practitioner in Bainiuqun Village, Yangzhangzi Township, Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. After the persecution started on July 20, 1999, her son and daughter, who are also practitioners, went out to tell people the truth about Dafa. The police abducted and persecuted them, bringing about enormous mental anguish to Xuan Yajie. She passed away in October 2000.

Ms. Guo Xiangzhen, 83 years old, was from Boli County, Heilongjiang Province. She began to practice Falun Dafa in 1997. Before practicing, she suffered from serious cardiovascular disease and many other illnesses. After she began practicing, all her diseases disappeared. In 2002, government personnel abducted Ms. Guo's practitioner son and daughter-in-law, persecuting them brutally. They also began to harass her family on a regular basis. Frightened and under great mental stress, Ms. Guo died in November 2003.

Mr. Jiangzhen, 72 years old, was a practitioner in Dalvquan Village, Guliu District, Laiyang City. After July 20, 1999, he was harassed and threatened many times by government personnel. Mr. Jiangzhen passed away on May 11, 2002.

Ms. Zhang Yuxian was 77 years old. She suffered from many kinds of diseases before starting to practice Falun Dafa. Her health was restored after she took up the practice in 1997. At that time, she told everyone she met about the goodness of Dafa and advised them to learn the practice. After the evil persecution was launched in July 1999, government personnel abducted her family members, also Dafa practitioners, and started dropping in unexpectedly to harass her. As a result, she suffered greatly, both mentally and physically, and her old diseases recurred. Ms. Zhang died on February 14, 2005.