Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Mr. Jiang Chenggang from Guizhou Province Tortured to Death (Photo)

September 17, 2005 |   By a Falun Dafa practitioner in Guizhou Province

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Jiang Chenggang from Xingren County, Guizhou Province, who firmly cultivated in the practice of Falun Dafa, was abused by CCP officials for a long time. He endured numerous forms of torture in the labor camp and died on October 18, 2004.

Jiang Chenggang

Jiang Chenggang was 63 years old and an employee of the Xingren County Grain Management Bureau. He used to smoke and drink heavily, and had many diseases. After practicing Falun Dafa in April 1997, he got rid of all his bad habits, and his numerous illnesses disappeared. He followed the principles of "Truthfulness, Benevolence, and Forbearance," and was strict with himself but tolerant towards others.

After July 20, 1999, when the evil persecution of Falun Dafa started, Jiang Chenggang kept cultivating and clarifying the truth to people. He went to Beijing to appeal at the beginning of 2000, was blocked at Guiyang City by officials, and was singled out as a target in the persecution. Soon after he was arrested and taken to Zhongba Labor Camp for two years by the CCP 610 Office, he was inhumanely tortured and drugged with an unknown substance. Even after being released to go home, he still had dizziness, a blurry mind, memory loss, and drooled involuntarily.

After being released from the labor camp in September 2001, Jiang Chenggang kept cultivating and clarifying the truth by passing out flyers and posting banners. In September 2003, he was arrested by the Southwest Prefecture 610 Office and forced to go through brainwashing in Xingyi. He escaped the brainwashing center one month later, and had to become destitute and homeless in order to avoid being illegally arrested from home. He could not return home, where police were staked out, waiting for him to return home. His family was harassed constantly.

After about a year, Jiang Chenggang had no permanent living place, no food, or clothing supplies. His health was damaged in the labor camp, but got worse during this homeless period. He passed away on October 18, 2004.