Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Fifteen Falun Dafa Practitioners Have Been Persecuted to Death in Hainan, Hunan, Hubei and Other Provinces

August 05, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Fang Qiaoying, 34 years old, was a Dafa practitioner from Tunchangsheng Village, Hainan Province. On May 2001, while passing out Dafa truth-clarifying materials in Qiongshan City, Ms Qiaoying was arrested by the authorities. While at Qiongshan Detention Center, Ms. Fang was tortured until she was emaciated, lost all her hair, and had two holes appear on her lung. Only then was she was released, almost on her last gasp of breath when she got home. After a little while, when her body just began to recover, the authorities came to harass and threaten Ms. Fang again. Ms. Fang Qiaoying passed away in 2004 as a result of the persecution.

Mr. Wang Xuejin, around 60 years old, a Dafa practitioner from Tipobian, Xinzhou Town, Jinshi City, Hunan Province, went to Beijing in 1999 to validate Dafa. He has been illegally detained and persecuted many times. In 2003, when he was giving out Dafa truth clarification material in Li County, Mr. Wang was arrested by officials and detained in Changde Liling Prison. He was given toxic injections and eventually died in June 2005.

Mr. Wang Daoyi, about 70 years old, was a practitioner from Le County, Hunan Province. After practicing Falun Dafa, he experienced great health. After the persecution started in 1999, Mr. Wang was subjected to continuous persecution and harassment from the authorities and the 610 Office. He was persecuted until he died in 2004. Before he died, Mr. Wang said he wanted to do the exercises, and he put on his exercise outfit.

Ms. Ning Peihua, 70 years old, was a Dafa practitioner from Pukou, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province. In November 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa and was arrested. After she was released and came back home, Ms. Ning was constantly harassed by the authorities. This brought about a recurrence of her previous lung cancer, and Ms. Ning died in April 2003.

Ms. Li Jingfang was about 70 years old, from Siping City, Jilin Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa, her mind and body both reached a very healthy state. She had a car accident and though she was frightened, she was not badly injured at all and only took few days to recover. Her whole family saw what had happened and how she recovered so quickly. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, police department officials and local residential district staff members constantly harassed her family and threatened Ms. Li. Her family did not understand the facts and thus stopped her from practicing Falun Gong. As a result, Ms. Li suffered tremendous mental pressure, causing her old sickness to return. Not long after this, she passed away.

Mr. Ma Jisheng, 60 years old, was a retired worker from the transportation department of the Third Division, Shengli Oil Field in Shandong Province, who began practicing Falun Dafa in 1992. After he started practicing, many of his previous illnesses were healed. Nonetheless, because he was a local practice site coordinator, on July 20, 1999, Mr. Ma was taken away by officials from a local police station under the jurisdiction of the Binzhou City Public Security Bureau. He was arrested and locked up in a detention center. When Mr. Ma returned home, he was often harassed by staff from his former work unit. Under such huge mental pressure, and because he could no long study the Fa and practice the exercises normally, Mr. Ma's old illness recurred. He died in 2001.

Mr. Yang Shouping, about 43 years old, was a resident of Yuekou Town, Tianmen City in Hubei Province. Before 1997 when he started to practice Dafa, serious illness had tormented his body and he had failed in finding any medical cure. After practicing Dafa for less than two months, Mr. Yang's illnesses disappeared. Nevertheless, after July 20, 1999 when the evil started to persecute Dafa, local officials tried to force Mr. Yang to give up the practice many times. They confiscated a lot of his Dafa books and caused him so much trouble that he could not practice anymore. As a result, his old illness recurred and Yang Shouping died in 2004.

Mr. Liang Wenbing, 72 years old, was a practitioner from Yuekou Town, Tianmen City, Hubei Province. Ever since he obtained the Fa in the spring of 1999, he firmly believed in Dafa and Teacher. However, after July 20, 1999 the authorities started to persecute and monitor Mr. Liang. As a result of the persecution, Liang Wenbing died in February 2004.

Mr. Jin Shengfu, a resident from Yuekou Town, Tianmen City, Hubei Provience, started practicing Falun Dafa in the spring of 1998. Teacher saved him from a deadly condition and he was steadfast and true in his cultivation. After July 20, 1999, Mr. Jin lost the environment for group study and exercise, and died in 2000.

Ms. Zhang Caihong, about 30 years old, lived in the Municipal Party Committee Center in Tianmen City, Hubei Province. She had one child. During a session of cancer chemotherapy treatment, a professor introduced her to the practice of Falun Dafa. After she started practicing, her illness was cured. Her family regarded it as a miracle and they all experienced the wonder of Dafa. After the persecution started on July 20, 1999, Ms. Zhang went to Beijing to validate Dafa, but she was blocked by 610 Office agents on the way and sent back. Because Ms. Zhang lost her normal practice environment, she lost her life to illness.

Mr. Shen Xinggui was 69 years old and came from Zhaoyang District. He previously suffered from high blood pressure. Since 1996, when he started to practice Dafa, his mind and body became healthy and normal. In the year 2000, because Mr. Shen did the Falun Gong exercises outdoors, he was arrested and detained for a day. In April 2001, he was once again arrested at home by officials. They confiscated his Dafa books. Since then, Mr. Shen continuously suffered from harassment and threats by the 610 officials and the residential committee. As a result of the ongoing persecution, Mr. Shen Xinggui died on November 3, 2002.

Ms. Zhao Fengqin was 73 years old and came from Liusan Village, Dongguowei Field, Panjin City, Liaoning Province. After July 20, 1999, in order to validate Dafa, Ms. Zhao went to Beijing to appeal. She was arrested by police, but later was released because of her old age. After she returned home, Ms. Zhao was still involved in clarifying the truth of Dafa to others. She died in January 2004 as a result of illness.

Mr. Sun Shifeng, 51 years old, lived in Liusan Village, Dongguowei Field, Panjin City, Liaoning Province. After July 20, 1999, because of participating in clarifying the truth about Dafa, he was constantly harassed and threatened by police from the detention center. In April 2003, Mr. Sun died from a serious illness.

Ms. Dong Yulan was a 71-year-old Dafa practitioner from Qianshan District, Anshan City, Liaoning Province, who obtained the Fa in 2000. Due to her daughter being arrested and persecuted twice, she suffered from severe mental trauma. Ms. Dong died in December 2003.

Ms. Quan Shumei was 77 years old and came from Tiebei, Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province. She practiced Dafa before July 20, 1999. After the persecution started, Ms. Quan stopped practicing for a little while, but later on she started to practice again. Because her daughter also practiced Falun Dafa and was persecuted many times by the authorities, Ms. Quan suffered severe mental distress. She fell ill and died in June 2005.