Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Five Practitioners from Hebei, Liaoning, and Sichuan Provinces Die Due to Persecution of Falun Dafa

August 18, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liu Huamiao, 57, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Xinji City, Hebei Province. Before practicing Falun Dafa, she had severe rheumatism and could not take care of herself. In 1999, three months after she started practicing Falun Dafa, she gained a new life. When the persecution of Falun Dafa began, she went to Beijing to defend her practice of Falun Dafa and was detained for over fifteen days. Due to the long-term constant harassment and persecution, her previous illness recurred. She died in spring of 2004.

Ms. Gu Xiaopin, 56, was a practitioner from Xinji City, Hebei Province. Before practicing Falun Dafa, she had severe heart disease. After she learned Falun Dafa in 1997, she became very healthy and gained a new life. After the Party started the official crack down on Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999, her previous illness returned. She died in March 2003.

Mr. Shi Peifeng, 21, lived in the Youzhu Community on Xindong Street in the Dadong District of Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in January 1998. He had kidney disease, which improved greatly after he practiced Falun Dafa. After he went to Beijing to appeal on November 20, 1999, he was illegally taken to the Longshan Brainwashing Center and later transferred to the Fifth Detention Center for further persecution. He was released after his parents were forced to pay a fine. Under the long-term persecution, his practice environment was severely sabotaged. In August 2003, his kidney disease returned. He died on September 19, 2004.

Mr. Xu Ning and his wife Mrs. Yu Shengzhen were from Suining, Sichuan Province. They learned Falun Dafa in September 1997. They benefited from Falun Dafa immensely and were both very healthy. Under the Party's brutal persecution, the couple, both over 80, could not withstand the long-term harassment and intimidation and finally gave up practicing Falun Dafa. Their previous sicknesses returned. They died in August 2004 and February 2004, respectively.

July 31, 2005