Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Persecution Causes the Death of Eleven Falun Gong Practitioners from Jilin Province, Liaoning Province, Beijing, and Xinjiang Province

July 06, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mrs. Wang Xiuhua, 31 years, lived in Houping Station, Qiaotou Village, Chalukou Township, Dehui City, Liaoning Province. She was sickly, physically weak, constantly concerned about her healthand suffered from various illnesses before she practiced Falun Gong. All of her illnesses disappeared without her noticing it after she began to practice Falun Dafa. Around April 24, 2001, the local police arrested her and took her to a brainwashing center, which was conducted by the Party School of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) in Dehui City. She didn't cooperate with them and started a hunger strike to protest the persecution. As a result, she was released on April 29. Afterwards, the local police repeatedly went to her home to harass and threaten her. In order to avoid being arrested again, she was forced to leave home and become destitute and homeless. She passed away in June 2004.

Mrs. Li Lianyu, 69 years old, lived in Dongzhuang Village, Houshayu Township, Shunyi County, Beijing City. She went to Beijing twice to validate Dafa at Tiananmen Square, in April and June 2000 respectively. As a result, she was arrested. During the police interrogation, she thoroughly negated all the evil's commands and arrangements. She refused to sign her name on any documents or to give her fingerprints. Afterward, she went home with dignity. Her four daughters were also persecuted because they persisted in practicing Falun Dafa. The police repeatedly searched Mrs. Li's house and confiscated her personal property. All of these events caused tremendous injury to her both mentally and physically. The harassment affected her so negatively that she ended up spending her waking hours in extreme terror. She passed away in September 2000.

Ms. Gao Shulian, was a seventy year old female of Hui (Muslim) nationality. She was a retired accountant from the Fengcheng Hospital, Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province. Someone informed the police while she was distributing truth-clarifying materials. As a result, she was arrested and detained in a detention center for 15 days. After she was released, she continued to clarify the truth and distribute truth-clarifying materials. The Wenhua Police Station arrested her again and beat her while she was at the police station. Due to being extremely frightened, her health was affected. She suffered from serious illnesses and passed away in the latter half of 2004.

Ms. Li Xiuchun, 65 year old, lived in the Tiedong District, Anshan City, Liaoning

Province. She suffered from serious diabetes and was emaciated and highly irritable before she started practicing Falun Gong. After she began to practice Falun Gong, all her diseases disappeared, a rosy and healthy complexion appeared on her face, she no longer had a temper, and she became considerate. After the persecution of Falun Gong started, she exposed the evil and clarified the truth to people. As a result, the police and the local officials from her community repeatedly threatened and harassed her. She suffered tremendously, both mentally and physically. Her illness relapsed, and she passed away in October 2000.

Ms. Fang Chengzhi, sixty-four years old, lived in Yang Shu Township, Dehui City, Jilin Province. Because of the government's cruel persecution, Ms. Fang suffered from tremendous mental pressure and died in January 15, 2004.

Ms. Jiang Jifang, sixty-four years old, lived on Guilin Road, the Chaoyang District, Changchun City, Jilin Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1997. After July 20, 1999, because Ms. Jiang appealed for the right to practice Falun Gong and clarified the truth to everyday people, she was persecuted to death in 2001.

Ms. Li Yanbo, over sixty years old, was from Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa in June 1998. After she started practicing, all her illnesses disappeared effortlessly. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution started, the police station and the officials in her community repeatedly went to her house to harass and threaten her. She suffered tremendous injury both mentally and physically. Her old illnesses relapsed, and she passed away in November 2003.

Ms. Guan Meilan, seventy years old, lived in Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province. She went to the capital city of Liaoning to peacefully appeal for Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999. As a result, she was detained. Afterwards, the police repeatedly harassed and threatened her. Because she was forbidden to study Falun Dafa and practice the exercises, she suffered a stroke and passed away in the latter half of 2004.

Ms, Zhang Yuanzhi, fifty-eight years old, was a retiree and a Dafa practitioner from XinJiang Province. In September 1999, she was threatened, harassed, and persecuted to death.

Ms. Wang Nailing, eighty-one years old, was a Dafa Practitioner in Tangshan City. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998, she completely recovered from hepatitis and an eye disease. After July 20, 1999, due to the lack of an environment to study Falun Dafa and to practice the exercises with others, she was physically affected. In addition, her daughter was sent to a detention center because she distributed truth-clarifying materials. All of these events caused tremendous injury to her. Her previous diseases relapsed, and she passed away in April 2003.

Mr. Lin Jingfu, fifty-eight years old, lived in Taipingzhuang Village, Huixiang City, Henan Province. He was arrested during a Fa conference held by Jiushan practitioners in Huixiang City. He was detained for half a month and fined 500 yuan. After he was released, his health condition deteriorated. He passed away on October 22, 2002.