Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Eight Dafa Practitioners from Liaoning, Beijing, Shandong and Heilongjiang Persecuted to Death

July 31, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Cai Yong, twenty-nine years old, was a Dafa practitioner from Sunwo County, Heilongjiang Province. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he went to Beijing to validate Dafa many times. Mr. Cai would often safely escape from jail with righteous thoughts after being detained. In the beginning of 2001, Cai Yong was arrested for writing truth clarification materials and was illegally sentenced to three years in a labor camp. Later, he was also sentenced to a nine-year term because he continued cultivating Dafa. In Suihua Labor Camp, Mr. Cai was persecuted in many ways. For example, he was forced to stand outside in the middle of winter without clothing. His body and mind were badly damaged from the ongoing torture and he caught severe pulmonary tuberculosis after being released. Mr. Cai passed away at the end of 2004.

Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Chen Dianjun was a retired manager in his 60s who worked at the Dalian Marketplace in Liaoning Province. He went to Beijing to validate Dafa during the Chinese Communist Party's 16th National Conference and was illegally arrested. The authorities extorted money from him in the form of fines. Mr. Chen passed away at home soon after being released.

Sixty-three-year-old Mr. Wang Changguang was a Dafa practitioner from Pinggu District, Beijing City. He stepped out to validate Dafa several times in 2000 and was illegally imprisoned twice in a detention center. He was persecuted for an extended period before passing away on September 11, 2001.

Seventy-four-year-old Mr. Chan Zhongxiang was a retired soldier from Dade Village, Shuiquan Town, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. He had no family and lived in the town's senior citizen's shelter. He suffered ill health before practicing Falun Gong. After practicing Falun Gong, he became healthy and he looked like a different person. Mr. Chan went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa in February of 2000 and was illegally taken to Shuangcheng Detention Center. Mr. Chan was detained and persecuted there for over a month and was released only after he could barely walk. Upon his return to the senior citizen home, Mr. Chan was often persecuted and threatened by the town officials, the local police, the dean of the shelter home and other residents. His activities were constantly monitored and his freedom was restricted. Mr. Chan was required to report to the shelter president each time he wanted to go outside. In the beginning of 2001, he was persecuted for two months at the town's brainwashing class. There, Mr. Chan was denied the use of the restroom. In addition, there was no heat in his room and he was not given a quilt in the winter. The town confiscated his soldier's pension for an extended period. Being persecuted for such a long period, Chan Zhongxiang passed away on April 7, 2005.

Fifty-year-old Ms. Yu Shuxia was a Dafa practitioner from Zengshou Village, Tuanjie County, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. In the winter of 2000, she was illegally taken away by officials from Tuanjie County and was imprisoned in Shuangcheng Detention Center for 15 days. Frightened, Ms. Yu fell ill upon returning home. Later, the doctor diagnosed her as suffering from uremia. An officer from the county police station went to her home to harass her on two occasions. Upon seeing that she was really sick and being afraid to take responsibility for her precarious physical condition, the officer extorted 1,000 yuan from her. The village sent a guard to prevent Ms. Yu from going to Beijing to appeal for justice. Being harassed for a long period and under extreme mental pressure, Yu Shuxia's condition worsened and she passed away in March of 2001.

Ms. Liu Yulan, forty-nine years old, lived in Yongjun Village, Jincheng County, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa during the 1998 Spring Festival. Through her cultivation, a lung tumor six centimeters in diameter completely disappeared. In less than three months, Ms. Liu's health was restored and she planted seedlings in the rice paddy field like a young person. After July 20, 1999, some government officials confiscated Ms. Liu's Dafa books and she was not allowed to practice Falun Gong. The tumor returned and she passed away on January 30, 2000.

Ms. Wang Zuoying, around thirty-three years old, was from Youfang Village, Jingzhi County, Anqiu City, Shandong Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa before July 20, 1999, and benefited tremendously both physically and mentally from studying the Fa. Beginning on July 20, 1999, Jiang Zemin and the Chinese Communist Party colluded against human nature to persecute kind people who persisted in their faith in Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance. In September of 2000 610 Office director Luo Gan personally went to Anqiu City to plot the persecution of Falun Gong. In the morning hours one day in September 2000, perpetrators from Anqiu City illegally broke into Ms. Wang's home and threatened her: "You are given a half-day to consider this: Either you write a paper promising you will never practice Falun Gong or you will be taken to a labor camp." Ms. Wang decided to leave her home and was involved in a car accident. Two days after the accident, on September 18, 2000, she passed away.

Fifty-three-year-old Mr. Li Guobiao was a Dafa practitioner from Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. After practicing Dafa, he recovered from high blood pressure. In 2002, Mr. Li was illegally harassed for extended periods by the local police station and the neighborhood association, which brought about mental collapse. Later, Mr. Li passed away.

July 14, 2005