Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Twelve Practitioners in Tianjin, Shangdong and Liaoning Provinces Died Due to the Persecution

July 18, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Xu Zengfang was 50 years old, and her home was in Nanli, Yichang, the Tanggu District, Tianjin. She became healthy after starting to practice Falun Gong in 1997. However, she was harassed from time to time by government agents after July 20, 1999, and was forced to attend brainwashing classes in 2001 by the police. Because she did not give up her practice, government agents and the police broke into her house many times. In March 2004, police officers from the Hangzhou Road Police Station in the Tanggu District broke into her house, searched it, snatched all the Dafa books, and once again forced her into the detention center in the Tanggu District. She was kept there for 15 days and was badly injured. She used to be healthy, but under the great mental pressure, her health deteriorated, and she died of disease on January 1, 2005.

Mr. Hu Minxin, born in 1934, was a practitioner in Sichuan. He started practicing Falun Gong in March 1995 and benefited in many ways. Mr. Hu insisted on practicing even after the government suppression of Falun Gong began. He was ordered to the police station to talk about his "realization of Falun Gong." He went to Beijing in July 2000 to clarify the truth about Dafa and was detained for half a month. From February 28 to March 15, 2001, Mr. Hu was detained at a farm, where he was brainwashed and persecuted. Mr. Hu got a high fever from the harsh treatment but was not allowed to go home. In May 2001, because of the great mental pressure and having no way to live since his salary had been suspended, Mr. Hu became ill, fell down, and never got up again.

Ms. Ji Xiulan, 45 years old, lived in Zhou Tiange Village in Anqiu, Shangdong Province. Many of her diseases were cured after she started Dafa practice. After July 20, 1999, she went to Beijing many times to validate Dafa. One time, she even walked to Beijing, overcoming many obstacles. For this, she was kidnapped, illegally detained, and fined over 40,000 yuan. Her husband was sent to "training" in July 2000 because he insisted on "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance." The police searched, threatened, and harassed her many times at her home. She was persecuted both physically and spiritually. She passed away in May 2003 after a long period of persecution.

Mr. Zhou Baisheng, 35 years old, lived in Shabu Village in Anqiu, Shangdong Province. He was good man, acting in accordance with "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" after starting the practice. After July 20, 1999, he went to Beijing to clarify the truth of Falun Gong. He was captured, detained, and fined. Because the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) extended the persecution, his whole family was against him and kept him from practicing. He died in May 2005.

Ms. Zhou Shurong, 58 years old, lived in Hanjia Village in Anqiu, Shangdong Province. A lot of her diseases were cured in a very short time after she began to practice Falun Dafa. After July 20, 1999, she went to Beijing many times and was persecuted. She lost a peaceful environment to practice and was persecuted badly. She passed away in March 2005.

Mr. Gong Weijing, 65 years old, lived in Liu Guanzhuang Village, Shandong Province. After July 20, 1999, he was kidnapped, fined, and his home was searched many times. Due to the constant disturbance from government agents and policemen, he died on February 25, 2005.

Mr. Li Yan, 61, was from Fushun, Liaoning Province. He used to have many diseases, all of which were cured after he started practicing in 1997. Once the persecution of Falun Gong started on July 20, 1999, the police, the 610 Office, and the community often came to his house to harass him. As a result his old diseases came back, and he died on May 8, 2005.

Ms. Hong Suping, 76, from Hulu Island, Liaoning Province, started practicing Falun Gong in 1996. On April 25 and July 20, 1999, and in June 2000, she went to Beijing three times. In June 2000 she was captured in Beijing and fined 4000 yuan before being released. She was not in good health due to the loss of the group environment to study the Fa. She passed away on April 3, 2005.

Mr. Yang Xiucheng, 62, worked in the Zhulu Mine in Zhang Jiakou, Hebei Province. He started practicing Falun Gong in 1998, and all his diseases soon recovered. On July 20, 1999, Jiang's group started the illegal persecution and suppression of Dafa. The authorities tried to force Mr. Yang to guarantee that he would not practice. He refused to do so and was persecuted for 15 days in the police station, then transferred to the Songshi County 610 Office to be brainwashed. He was illegally persecuted for 45 days and harassed many times thereafter. His mind was under severe attack, his old diseases came back, and he died in January 2005.

Ms. Zhang Naiming, 54, was a worker in a silk factory in Huanggang, Hubei Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1995. After the persecution of Falun Gong started, she went to appeal but was forced back on the way there. Later, because she lost the environment to practice in a group, she was mentally depressed for a long time and passed away on August 24, 2000.

Ms. Zhao Guilan, 78, was from Queshan, Henan Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. She was bothered by many diseases before and could not walk for several years due a leg injury. Within one month of starting the practice, all her diseases disappeared, and she could walk without the help of a cane. She could do the housework, cook, and was able to practice at the practice site. After the persecution started, her son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter went to appeal, but they were severely persecuted and detained many times. Their homes were searched, and they were sentenced. From then on, the old lady lost the environment to practice. She suffered huge mental pressure and intimidation. She was sick and died in grief in 2002, when her son and daughter-in-law were in jail.

Mr. Xiao Zhensheng Xiao, 70, was from Zhengzhou. After he started practicing Falun Gong in 1997, his diseases disappeared. His wife was illegally detained when she went to clarify the truth in Beijing in 2000. The police went to harass him at his home many times. In 2002, his wife was detained after sending out fliers. Because Mr. Xiao was unable to practice Dafa and was under great mental torture, his health deteriorated. On March 30, 2003, government agents went to disturb in his family. Due to this traumatic experience, he passed away in three days due to a cerebral hemorrhage.