Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ten Falun Gong Practitioners from Various Locations Die Due to Persecution

June 04, 2005 |  


Ms. Zheng Chenggui was over seventy years old and a retired worker from Yuanling County in Hunan Province. In October of 2000, she went to Beijing to validate Dafa. She was escorted back to Yuanling County, where the local 610 Office and the public security bureaus frequently threatened and harassed her. In March of 2002, she was reported while clarifying the truth in Chouxikou Village, Yuangling County. She was detained and tortured at the county detention center for three months. Upon returning home, her health deteriorated, and she passed away in April of 2004.

Ms. Liao Ziqin, forty-two years old, was a worker in the Zhuhai City Electricity Supply Bureau in Mei County, Guangdong Province. Because of her belief in Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance, she was brutally tortured at a brainwashing class held by the Zhuhai City 610 Office. Later, she left home to avoid the persecution, and in 2003 she passed away.

Mr. Liu Qingquan from Donge County of Shandong Province was 76. Because he persisted in his belief in Falun Dafa, he was repeatedly harassed by authorities from the local security office and forced to pay 1,000 Yuan. Due to the long-term threats and harassment, he suffered tremendously both physically and mentally. He passed away on July 7, 2003.

Mr. Li Yingjun was fifty-three years old. He lived in Chaoyang City of Liaoning Province. On February 6, 2001, as he was distributing truth-clarification materials, he was followed by some undercover police officers. The police officers ransacked his home, arrested him and detained him at the Chaoyang Second Detention Center. Half a month later, he was released on bail for medical treatment. He passed away on May 9, 2001.

Ms. Li Guilan, sixty-two years old, was from Chaoyang City in Liaoning Province. After practicing Falun Gong, all of her diseases, including diabetes, were cured. From July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, she was pressured tremendously so that she could not practice cultivation. Soon, all of her diseases recurred and she passed away in October of 2004.

Ms. Zhang Cunsu, from the Nanan area in Chongqing City, was over fifty years old. Before she obtained the Fa, she suffered from various diseases, such as anemia and high blood pressure. All of her diseases were cured after practicing Falun Gong. When the persecution started, she persisted in studying the Fa and practicing the exercises. As a result, she and her family were harassed by her workplace and the local security office. Long-term pressure and depression caused her to suffer from cancer of the esophagus. She passed away in April of 2004.

Mr. Luo Shihan, seventy-four years old, was from Nanchang City in Jiangxi Province. After he obtained the Fa in 1999, all of his diseases were cured. When the persecution began, authorities from the security office and local street committee repeatedly harassed him, causing him mental and physical pain. As a result, his illnesses recurred and he passed away on February 13, 2004.

Ms. Zhou Xingxing, over fifty years old, used to live in Xianning City, Xianan Area in Hubei Province. The police constantly threatened and harassed her for practicing Falun Gong. One day she suffered a sudden stroke caused by a blood clot in her brain. She passed away in December of 2004.

Ms. Zhang Jianqing, from Xianning City, Wenquan Area in Hubei Province, was over sixty years old. She once attended Teacher's lecture sessions. After July 20, 1999, the police constantly harassed her. Her cervical cancer spread and she passed away in June of 2004.

Ms. Zhu Shuqing was seventy years old and a teacher in a middle school in Beijing. After obtaining the Fa in 1994, she was always very healthy. In 2002, she was arrested and persecuted. As a result of long-term abuse, she suffered from brain cancer and passed away. Even before she died, she still expressed her determination in practicing Falun Gong.