Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Fourteen Falun Dafa Practitioners from Jilin, Hebei, Hubei, Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia and Yunnan Provinces Persecuted to Death

June 04, 2005 |  


Ms. Luan Sukun, 60 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Gaoxin District, Jilin City, Jilin Province. On July 20, 1999, when the suppression of Falun Gong was declared, Ms. Luan traveled to Changchun City to appeal. On October 1, 2000 she traveled to Beijing to appeal, where she was arrested and sentenced to one year in prison. After her release from prison, she suffered constant harassment and threats from the local police department. Her family members, who had been misled by the Chinese Communist Party's propaganda, also threatened her. She passed away under these conditions in May of 2002.

Ms. Feng Sujuan, 42 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Sishui Village, Renqiu City, Hebei Province. After she learned Falun Dafa in 1999, she distributed materials that exposed the facts of the persecution. She also actively organized Fa-study sessions as well as group activities to spread the Fa. After going to Beijing to appeal for fair treatment of Falun Gong practitioners and returning home, officers from the local police station repeatedly harassed her and ransacked her home, looking for Dafa books. One time, they abducted her to the local police station and tortured her. Due to the tremendous psychological pressure and stress from the torture that she had endured, she passed away on August 17, 2003.

Mr. Fan Housheng, 66 years old, was a retired worker from Cangbu Car Factory in Xinzhou District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province. After starting to cultivate Dafa in 1997, his lung disease was miraculously cured. On July 20, 1999, Mr. Fan appealed to the Hubei Provincial government to end the illegal persecution of Falun Gong. He was arrested and brought to the local police station, where he was forced to watch slanderous videos about Falun Dafa. On November 26, 1999, he traveled to Beijing to appeal to the Chinese government, and was illegally detained and tortured in the Xinzhou Police Station for 15 days. Dong Xianlun and Tao Xiaobai, two officials from the Cangbu Police Station, were the arresting officers. He was forced to pay 120 yuan daily for living expenses, a total of 1,500 yuan. When he refused to write the three statements, the police stripped him of his clothes and forced him to stand in the cold winter weather for two hours. After his release, the police often harassed and threatened Mr. Fan at his home. The police also confiscated his Dafa books. As a result of the ongoing harassment and persecution, Mr. Fan became devastated both physically and mentally, his lung cancer disease recurred and he passed away on October 10, 2002.

Mr. Fan Yangchun, 73 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Zhoupu Village, Xinzhou District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province. After learning Falun Dafa in 1997, his acute lung cancer and several other diseases were miraculously cured. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he was arrested by Tao Xiaobai and cohorts, and was forced to undergo brainwashing classes two times. He was detained for three days, fined 150 yuan and made to write a Guarantee Statement. Due to the physical and mental devastation caused by the persecution, Mr. Fan passed away on July 29, 2001.

Ms. You Gongfang was a 47-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner from Xinzhou District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province. After learning Dafa, all of her diseases disappeared. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, she was arrested twice, forced to undergo brainwashing classes and to write the three statements. The constant harassment and threats she suffered caused her liver cirrhosis to recur, and Ms. You passed away on April 29, 2001.

Mr. Wang Huosheng, 57 years old, was a worker at Tuanfeng Secondary School in Huanggang City, Hubei Province. Starting in 2000, Mr. Wang actively clarified the truth about the persecution, but he also faced long-term persecution from the 610 Office. He died due to the pressure on May 19, 2002.

Ms. Meng Qingxia, 53 years old, was a Falun Dafa Practitioner from Bin County, Heilongjiang Province. Before practicing Falun Dafa she suffered a disabling stroke, which left her with many health problems, including a limp. After beginning the practice in February 1996, her stroke symptoms disappeared in only seven days. After July 20, 1999, the local police harassed her several times and ransacked her house. She was unable to practice Falun Dafa because of the severe harassment. Ms. Meng suffered physical and mental devastation from the repeated assaults, and on January 27, 2005, Ms. Meng passed away after her stroke symptoms recurred.

Ms. Shi Xiufang, 71 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia. Before practicing Falun Dafa, she had suffered from many diseases, including epilepsy and stomach problems since the age of 30. After learning Dafa, all of her diseases were cured and she experienced what it was like to live without illness. She persevered in practicing cultivation daily and was enjoying the wonderful life that Dafa had brought to her. In July 20, 1999, the Jiang regime began openly persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners. One day, police officers from the Chifeng City police station visited her home and yelled, "From now on, you are not allowed to practice Falun Dafa. Otherwise, we will arrest you." Under such pressure, Ms. Shi Xiufang was forced to give up the practice. In less than half a year of being harassed and persecuted, her old diseases recurred and she passed away in October 2004.

Mr. Liang Yuedian, 74 years old, lived in Liming Village, Qitamu Town, Jiutai City, Jilin Province. After beginning to cultivate in April 1996, his heart disease, for which he relied on emergency drugs, was cured. He soon grew from being illiterate to being able to read Zhuan Falun with ease. After the persecution of Dafa began on July 20, 1999, Mr. Liang's third son, Liang Zhenxing, and his fourth son, were detained in Fenjin Prison of Changchun City and Jiutai's Yingmahe Prison respectively. After experiencing prolonged periods of being unable to practice Dafa and faced with constant mental pressure and worry about his family, Mr. Liang passed away on February 26, 2001. Liang Zhenxing was transferred from Jilin Prison to Tiebei Prison, Changchun City in April 2005, where he is being subjected to further persecution.

Ms. Wang Renying, 66 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Beizhengjie, Baiguo Town, Macheng City, Hubei Province. Before practicing Falun Dafa, she suffered from high blood pressure, heart disease and rheumatism. Sometimes she was so sick that she could not even get out of bed for many days. After practicing Falun Dafa in 1994, all of her diseases were cured. Her husband and her second son were also cultivators. After the persecution began in July 1999, Ms. Wang was detained for saying "Falun Dafa is good" to the Hubei provincial government. She was released only after signing a "guarantee statement" under torture that said she would not practice Falun Dafa anymore. Officials from Baiguo Town repeatedly harassed her, ransacked her home, extorted money from her and sent her to brainwashing classes several times. When her husband tried to clarify the truth to the town government, he was sentenced to three years in prison.. Her son was also arrested and imprisoned in the Macheng City Second Prison and sent to Baiguo brainwashing class four times. Her son's house has been repeated broken into and ransacked, and he was extorted out of 3,500 yuan. Under intense mental pressure, Ms. Wang was forced to sign her name on a guarantee statement, saying that she would not travel to Beijing to appeal. After that, her body deteriorated day after day until she suffered a mental breakdown. On February 17, 2002, she suffered internal bleeding from a ruptured blood vessel in her brain and passed away on February 24, 2002. Her dying wish was to see her husband, but her request was rejected by the prison officials.

Mr. Guo Yinxuan, 84 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Shengfang Town, Bazhou City, Hebei Province. He began cultivating in Dafa in 1998. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, Mr. Guo stopped practicing due to fear of persecution. His elder son and younger daughter suffered repeated persecution for not renouncing Dafa. In 2001, Mr. Guo's younger daughter was tricked and arrested by officials from the Shengfang Town Hedong Police Station. At that time, Mr. Guo was already suffering from serious illness and could no longer bear the constant fear and pain. He passed away in June 2001. Unable to see his daughter, he passed away.

Mr. Zhang Fusheng, 71, was a Falun Dafa Practitioner from Suihua City, Heilongjiang Province. All of his diseases were cured after he began to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. After July 1999, Mr. Zhang was harassed, arrested and tortured by the police. Unable to bear the persecution, he passed away in 2004.

Mr. Zhang Shaozhun, 77 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Zhifang Street, Jiangxia District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province. He began cultivating in Dafa in 1997. After the persecution started on July 20, 1999, he continued to practice Falun Dafa. The cruel persecution filled his life with pain and difficulties. His old diseases, which had been cured when he learned Dafa, recurred, and he passed away on September 9, 2004.

Ms. Zhang Fengxian was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Shuangqiao Village, Guanshang Town, Guandu District, Kunming City, Yunnan Province. Her husband, Mr. Yan Jingxiong, also a Dafa practitioner, was arrested and detained for one month by the national 610 Office starting on February 8, 2000. Ms. Zhang was severely devastated by her husband's arrest. On April 26, 2001, the police started to harass her. They broke into her home and ransacked it. Her husband was detained and tortured extensively. On July 20, 2001, the police broke into her home again and arrested Ms. Zhang's husband. On December 28, 2001, Ms. Zhang Fengxian and her husband were tricked and arrested by the police. Her husband was imprisoned in the local police station. Without any evidence or trial, Ms. Zhang's husband was sentenced administratively by the Yunnan Province Kunming City Guandu Police Station to two years in prison (the person in charge was Feng Jun) . Furthermore, his sentence was lengthened by the Administration Section of Yunnan Second Prison (Head of the Administration Section is Qu Kaiming). After experiencing firsthand dozens of forms of persecution and compounded by the torture of her family, Ms. Zhang could not care for her basic needs and her physical and mental health were devastated. Even after her husband was released from prison, the police still harassed the couple and monitored their activities. Ms. Zhang Fengxian passed away on May 8, 2005.