Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Eleven Female Practitioners from Liaoning, Hebei, Henan and Hunan Provinces Pass Away as a Result of the Persecution (Photo)

June 24, 2005 |  

High Resolution Picture
Photo of Ms. Sun Kemei
(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Sun Kemei, forty-two years old, was formerly an employee at the Motor Factory of Lingyuan Steel Corporation, Liaoning Province. Ms. Sun used to suffer from a number of illnesses, which all disappeared soon after she started to practice Falun Dafa in 1994. Right after Jiang's regime launched the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners on July 20, 1999, Ms. Sun went to Beijing to appeal. The Beijing authorities arrested, imprisoned, beat and strip-searched her, and stole all of her belongings. After she returned from Beijing, the security division of Lingyuan Steel Corporation (now the Hongshan Police Station), frequently harassed her and searched her home. She was fined and fired her from her job. After years of persecution, her illnesses recurred, and she died on December 9, 2003.

Ms. Wang Yu'e, fifty-five years old, lived in Foyedong Village, Foyedong Township, Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province. Ms. Wang started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. In 1999, the authorities detained her twice for her practice, sending her to the notorious Masanjia Forced Labor Camp where she was severely persecuted. In 2000, the authorities at Masanjia Labor Camp called Ms. Wang's family and told them to get ready for her funeral. The labor camp released Ms. Wang to her family, and she slowly recovered from a critical state of health caused by the police torturing, however, the local police still did not leave her alone and harassed her repeatedly. She died in August of 2004.

Ms. Chen Shaomin was from Zhangwu County of Liaoning Province. She started to practice Falun Gong in May of 1998. Before that, Ms. Chen suffered from many illnesses including high blood pressure and nephritis. After learning Falun Gong, she became a totally healthy person again and looked much younger. Since Jiang's regime launched the persecution of Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, she lost her right to practice. Moreover, the local police frequently harassed and intimidated her and her daughter, who was also a Falun Gong practitioner. The persecution caused her to suffer both mentally and physically. Ms. Chen fell ill due to the pressure and died on May 27, 2004, at the age of fifty-one.

Ms. Lei Yuhua from the Wangzhuangkuang of Xinglong Coal Mine in Hebei Province recovered from her illnesses after she learned Falun Gong. But on July 20, 1999, when Jiang's regime implemented the persecution campaign against Falun Gong, she lost her practice environment and began to suffer from lung cancer. As a result, Ms. Lei died on October 20, 2003, in her fifties.

Ms. Yang Hongying was a teacher at the Yiwan Elementary School in Anjiang, Hunan Province. Ms. Yang started to practice Falun Gong back in 1997, and recovered from her illnesses through practicing. After the persecution started, Ms. Yang was constantly under stress from intimidation and close surveillance by the authorities. Under this difficult situation she had a relapse of her old illnesses, and died in February of 2005.

Ms. Yi Qunlan, fifty years old, was an official at the Appeals Office in Hongjiang City, Hunan Province. The authorities closely monitored and shadowed her because she was a Falun Gong practitioner. In 2001, she was informed on, causing the authorities to intensify their persecutions against her. As a result, Ms. Yi had a relapse of her old illnesses and died in 2001.

Ms. Long Fengying, forty years old, was a worker at the Food Company of Hongjiang City, Hunan Province. Ms. Long began to practice Falun Dafa in 1997 and the diabetes she suffered from for many years miraculously disappeared. Since Jiang's regime launched its nationwide campaign to persecute Falun Gong practitioners, she became so frightened that she stopped practicing Falun Gong. Her illnesses recurred and she died in 2003.

Ms. Huang Ling, a former employee of the recycling station of Great Bridge, in Anjiang, Hunan Province, went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. The authorities, including the 610 Office, imprisoned and persecuted her. Subsequently, her employer fired her and her husband also left her. These numerous atrocities led to her mental collapse, and in 2004 she died, a woman in her thirties, away from her home in a hotel.

Ms. Lei Xinrong was from Luoyang City, Henan Province. She, too, went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. The authorities detained and imprisoned her, and sent her to brainwashing classes. Ms. Lei resisted the evil persecution and refused to be "transformed." As a result, she was sent back to the detention center. After she returned from the detention center, she continued to live under surveillance of the authorities. Due to the continuous persecution, Ms. Lei died in May of 2000 at the age of forty.

Ms. Wang Xinling, a resident at Gaotuo Village, Chahe, Fengrun District, Hebei Province, began to practice Falun Gong as early as 1995. She became a completely healthy person after learning Falun Gong. Since July 20, 1999, the authorities frequently went to her home (where she used to have a practice site), to harass her. She was deeply hurt both physically and mentally, and died on December 19, 2002, at the age of 36.

Ms. Lou Qingyun was a resident of Shulan City, Jilin Province. She began to practice Falun Dafa in 1996, and managed to get rid of her many years of reliance on medicine. She lived a healthy life for over three years until July 20, 1999, when Jiang's regime launched the persecution campaign against Falun Gong practitioners. Mentally and physically hurt, Ms. Lou died on December 18, 1999, at the age of 73.