Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Eighteen Falun Dafa Practitioners from Guangxi, Jiangsu, Chongqing, Sichuan Provinces and Other Areas Die from the Persecution

June 23, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Xu Mingdong, 73, and his wife Mrs. Xu Anqi were Falun Dafa practitioners from Yulin City, Guangxi Province. After they retired in 1995 they were fortunate to learn Falun Dafa. Their minds and bodies improved and were purified. During the 2001 Chinese New Year, they were illegally arrested by officers from the Yulin City Police Department and were sent to the Yulin City Detention Center where they were locked up for over two months. During this time, Mrs. Xu's mind and body were injured. After her release, Mrs. Xu died in June 2002. Mr. Xu Mingdong lived with his mother, who was in her 90s. He was continually harassed and monitored. These high-pressure circumstances took their toll on Mr. Xu. He showed symptoms of hydrocephalus in late 2004 and died on April 22, 2005.

Ms. Chen Ying, 57, resided in the Xiaguan District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province. Ms. Chen was arrested in 1999 and was persecuted to the brink of death in a forced labor camp. The evildoers were afraid of taking responsibility and sent her back home that same year. Ms. Chen died one month later.

Ms. Xiao Yexiu, 63, was a resident of Luchuan County, Yulin City, Guangxi Province, and started to practice Falun Gong in 1998. Before that, Ms. Xiao suffered from hypertension. She was very thin and had a bad temper. Through studying Zhuan Falun and doing the five sets of exercises, she benefited significantly, both mentally and physically. She had a normal life and gradually developed an open mind. Black hair surprisingly grew in place of her white hair. Her family was amazed. After July 20, 1999, during the course of evil propaganda and the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) arrest of Dafa practitioners, she withstood extreme pressure from the propaganda and the severe circumstances, and persisted in practicing for a long time. Before the 2002 Chinese New Year, Ms. Xiao died while under high pressure from a new round of arrests of Falun Dafa practitioners carried out by the 610 Office in Yulin City.

Ms. Chen Jiafang, 65, was a resident of the Dachang District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province. Ms. Chen was the volunteer contact person for the Dachang District. In 1999 the persecutors sent her to a forced labor camp. Due to the persecution, her previous illnesses relapsed. She was released on medical bail for treatment. Ms. Chen died in January 2005.

Mr. Wang Fuxin was a resident of the Dachang District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, and an employee of the Nanjing Chemical Industry Cooperation. When the persecution started in 1999, persons from the street residential committee, along with police officers, often went to his home to harass him and force him to "reform," which resulted in his old illnesses relapsing. Mr. Wang died in spring 2004.

Mr. Xu Taibin was a resident of Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province. He was a faculty member of Nanjing Agriculture University and lived in Houzaimen. After he learned Falun Dafa in 1996, his body became light and without illnesses, and he went to spread Dafa. After the persecution started in 1999, Mr. Xu was locked up in a forced labor camp, where he suffered a stroke due to the persecution. Mr. Xu died in winter 2004.

Mrs. Feng Yongyuan, 66, was a Falun Gong practitioner from the Banan District, Chongqing City. After July 20, 1999, when the evil CCP officially began to persecute Dafa, lawless authorities often harassed and persecuted her. They threatened to cut off her husband's pension, which prompted her husband to beat her. Because of the mental and physical torture Mrs. Feng died in May 2003.

Mr. Zheng Xianyu, 74, was a retired employee of the Sichuan Forestry. Mr. Zheng lived in the No. 2 Group, Puming Village, Mianyang City, Sichuan Province. He started to practice Falun Gong in 1998. Within one year he recovered from his illnesses, including urine calculus. One morning in June 2000, Mr. Zheng went to the local Dongtian Park to attend a Fa conference. When he arrived at the gate of the park, police officers in hiding from the Xiaofuqiao Police Station arrested him. In the police station he was interrogated and threatened. They ransacked his home and confiscated all his Dafa books. Because at that time he didn't understand the Fa deeply enough, under pressure he gave his fingerprints on the record and signed a guarantee statement. Later, he solemnly declared on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website these actions were invalid and that he would firmly practice Dafa. Subsequently, Gao Yupu, party secretary of the No. 2 Group, Puming Village often led the local police to harass and threaten him. The elderly man's old illnesses, including urine calculus, relapsed and he died on July 14, 2001.

Mr. Ou Xiaode, 58, resided at 135 Yongfa Rd., Yongxing Town, Mianyang City, Sichuan Province. Before practicing Falun Gong he was very weak with many illnesses. After he had esophageal cancer surgery, his health was severely impaired. In 1997 he fortunately learned Falun Dafa, and then his illnesses went away. His body became healthy and he could even perform heavy physical work. After the evil CCP began to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, to validate Dafa Mr. Ou went to Beijing to appeal in December 1999. He was arrested while he was doing the exercises. Authorities from the Yongxing Police Station took him back from Beijing and detained him for 15 days. They extorted him of 5,000 yuan and ransacked his home. From February 26 to March 20, 2001, Mr. Ou was illegally locked up in the Gaoxin District Brainwashing Center for forced brainwashing and "reforming." Under the evil and brutal persecution, Mr. Ou wrote a guarantee statement giving up the practice. In July or August 2001, Mr. Ou asked fellow practitioners to help him make a solemn declaration on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website saying that all he had said and written under the evil high pressure was void, and that he would act righteously in the future. Because of long-term threats, and being tailed and monitored, Mr. Ou's body and mind were severely harmed. In early 2003 his body became swollen with ascites. Even so, Mr. Ou still persisted in going out to clarify the truth. Later, his illness exacerbated and he died on July 22, 2003.

Mr. Chen Qi, 73, was a Dafa practitioner from Wuhan, Hubei Province. Before he learned Falun Dafa in 1993, he suffered from many illnesses. Later, all of his illnesses vanished. After July 20, 1999, police officers often went to his home to harass him, and Mr. Chen had to live elsewhere. Mr. Chen died on November 16, 2003.

Ms. Zhou Yun, 58, was a retired employee of the Gezhouba Repair Factory in Yichang City, Hubei Province. Ms. Zhou was many times harassed and persecuted by terrorists from the Gezhouba 610 Office. In 2002, personnel from the Gezhouba 610 Office planned to send her to a brainwashing center. To avoid further persecution, Ms. Zhou left her home and wandered about for a long period of time. Ms. Zhou passed away in the summer of 2003 at her schoolmate's home.

Ms. Gu Shichun, 65, was a resident of Guzhuangzi, Fengrun District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. After she learned Falun Gong in 1996, all manner of illnesses from which she had suffered vanished without treatment. After July 20, 1999, when the evil CCP started to persecute Dafa practitioners, lawless personnel from the police station wanted to send her to a brainwashing center. They went to her home to harass her four times. Thus, Ms. Gu's body and mind were severely injured. She died of illnesses on November 5, 2000.

Ms. Luo Huirong was in her 50s, and was a villager from Chengnei Village, Fengrun District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. On July 20, 1999 Ms. Luo went to Beijing to appeal. After her return the evildoers harassed her many times, which resulted in her previous illnesses relapsing. Ms. Luo died of illnesses in 2000.

Ms. Gao Fangrong, 54, was a practitioner from Fuyu County, Jilin Province. In October 2000, Ms. Gao went to Beijing to validate Dafa and was arrested. She was sent to the Fuyu County Detention Center and detained there for one month. The persecution severely harmed her body and spirit. Ms. Gao passed away on August 7, 2001.

Ms. Li Guiqin, 78, was a practitioner from Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province. Many of her illnesses disappeared on the same day she learned Falun Dafa in 1998. After July 20, 1999, she was harassed frequently by police officers and had no choice but to leave home and wander about to avoid being persecuted. Ms. Li died in July 2003 in Dalian City.

Mr. Xu Huaxiang, 47, was a resident of Jinxiang County, Jining City, Shandong Province. Mr. Xu started to practice Falun Dafa in 1998. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he was arrested and sent to a local detention center twice for validating Dafa and clarifying the truth about the practice. In October 2002, Mr. Xu was forcibly taken to a local brainwashing center. He was sent back home after he held a hunger strike. Mr. Xu died of relapsed liver disease on December 15, 2002.

Mr. Wang Lianshu, 71, was a retired employee of the Yingtai Transportation Company in Hebei Province. He had suffered from Hepatitis B and low blood pressure. After he practiced Dafa all of his illnesses disappeared without treatment. He became mentally and physically healthy. Whenever he talked to anyone, he told them that Dafa brought good things to him. His wife and daughter were illegally locked up for over two months and extorted of 3,000 yuan because they went to Beijing to appeal in 2002. His workplace and the town police station authorities also exerted pressure on him. During the forced brainwashing, Mr. Wang wrote the so-called guarantee statement. Later, through Master's compassionate hints, Mr. Wang made a declaration on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website saying that all the words he wrote against his will were void, and that he would compensate for his faults through correct actions. Mr. Wang was taken back to his hometown because he practiced Dafa. At New Years and other holidays, both the workplace and the town government organized people to "visit" him (actually monitoring and threatening him). They feared that he would go to appeal. Having his body and mind traumatized, Mr. Wang's previous illnesses recurred and he died on November 11, 2004.