Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Dafa Practitioners in Hubei, Inner Mongolia and Liaoning Province Died Due to Persecution

June 22, 2005 |  


Mr. Hu Guoyan was a 72-year-old Dafa practitioner from Hubei Province. He obtained the Fa in the fall of 1998. After starting cultivation practice, his mind and body improved dramatically. He easily gave up smoking, something he had been unable to do for several decades. His body grew stronger and stronger. Mr. Hu's character transformed from sullen silence due to being treated unjustly and suffering persecution throughout the course of numerous past political movements, to becoming a joyful and light-hearted man. Mr. Hu's entire family was overjoyed with the changes in him. On July 20, 1999, the Chinese Communist Party launched its systematic persecution of Dafa and Dafa practitioners. The elderly man was unable to escape the persecution. His family went to the Provincial Capital to appeal and validate Dafa. After going home, they suffered persecution. Local officials often came to their door to harass, threaten and intimidate them. They demanded food and drink from the family during these episodes, and treated them in cruel and demeaning ways. Mr. Hu suffered under the enormous psychological pressure. His daughter was illegally imprisoned, and suffered persecution through brainwashing. The illiterate elderly man couldn't find anyone to help him, and lost his cultivation environment. His mind and body began to degenerate rapidly, and he passed away in July 2001.

Ms. Xia Jingxiu was a 70-year-old resident of Sidaowan, Aohan Flag, Chifeng City in Inner Mongolia. Ms. Xia began to practice Falun Gong in November 1998. After she had practiced for one month, her diabetes, hypertension and various other illnesses disappeared. From then on, she always followed Truth, Compassion and Forbearance in daily life. Not only did she obtain good health, but her mind was also purified. In July 2003, officials from the 610 Office in Aohan Flag named Chifeng and Wang Huashuang (who was the head of Sidaowanzi Police Station), in concert with other local authorities, conducted a brainwashing class in the Production Brigade to persecute the elderly woman. They didn't allow her to practice. Ms. Xia then suffered a relapse of her illnesses, and became unable to take care of herself. She died of her illnesses on April 27, 2005.

Ms.Jiang Xueying, a Dafa practitioner in Liaoning, once had many diseases. After she practiced Falun Dafa, her illnesses disappeared without medical treatment. After July 20, 1999, the local police and officials repeatedly harassed and threatened her family. Her body and mind were horribly damaged. She suffered a relapse and died of illness on November 8, 2004.

Ms.Wang Baozhong, a 60-year-old resident of Luushunkou District in Liaoning Province, obtained the Fa in 1996. After July 20, 1999, because the local police from the sub-district office continuously went to her house to harass her, she died of illnesses brought on by the huge psychological pressure in August 2002 .