Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Eight Falun Gong Practitioners from Liaoning Province Died as a Result of Persecution

May 04, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Fei Muzhen, 51 years old, was an employee in Linghai City People's Hospital in Liaoning Province. Since she started practicing Falun Gong in 1994, her body was purified and her various illnesses disappeared. On July 20, 1999, when she learned that the Chinese Communist Party started to persecute Falun Gong, she went to Beijing along with other practitioners to peacefully appeal. On the way, she was stopped. The police brought her back and unlawfully incarcerated her in the local custodial center for 15 days. On January 29, 2000, during the Chinese New Year, she once again went to Beijing to appeal, and was brought back from Beijing against her will by persons from the local police department. She was incarcerated for 45 days and sentenced to one year of forced labor. Due to the repeated persecution from these criminal policemen, several of her illnesses reappeared. She was then not sent to the forced labor camp, but was bailed out for medical treatment with no living expenses paid for one year. Since then the criminal policemen went to her home many times to harass her. This caused her severe anxiety for a long time. On December 28, 2004, she suffered a cerebral hemorrhage and was unconscious for 28 days. She died on January 24, 2005.

Ms. Xiao Yuzhen, 57 years old, was a teacher in the No. 4 Primary School in Linghai City, Liaoning Province. Since she began practicing Falun Gong, her moral character improved and she gained a healthy body. In January 2000, when she was talking with several fellow practitioners, the police unreasonably detained her. She was locally incarcerated for as along as 37 days, damaging both her body and mind. She became ill and died on August 10, 2001.

Ms. Zhang Yanxin, 24 years old, was from Dengta City, Liaoning Province. Before she practiced Falun Gong, she was in the late stage of breast cancer and had undergone two massive surgeries. The doctor told her that she would only have three more months to live. After she practiced Falun Gong, however, her illness totally disappeared and she became healthy. After Falun Gong was persecuted, she went to Beijing to peacefully appeal on July 22, 1999. She was illegally detained and then sent back. The police went to her home many times to harass her, and as a result, her illness recurred. She died on January 15, 2001 of the Chinese lunar calendar.

Ms. Qu Peifen lived at Nanguanling Street, Dalian City, Liaoning Province. She had illnesses throughout her body, including numbness of the hands and feet, arthritis, brain problems and stomachaches. After she practiced Falun Gong, all of her illnesses vanished and she became healthy. Since Falun Gong was persecuted, people from the police station went to her home to harass her. Her two daughters were sent to forced labor camps, and she was traumatized. Eventually her illnesses recurred and she died.

Mr. Ma Zongru, 72 years old, was from Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province. He became healthy after starting to practice Falun Gong in 1997. When the persecution of Falun Gong started on July 20, 1999, his daughter was persecuted. He lost the normal environment for practicing and his illnesses came back. He died on May 20, 2002.

Mr. Wang Zhendong, 61 years old, was a resident in the Jinzhou District, Dalian City, Liaoning Province. All three members of his family practiced Falun Gong. In September 2002, his wife was again arrested and illegally sentenced to forced labor. In March 2003, his daughter was suddenly arrested for the second time and sent to a forced labor camp. The continuous persecution traumatized Wang Zhendong, but he remained firm in practicing Falun Gong. He went to clarify the truth to the policemen involved in this incident many times, requesting the release of his wife and daughter. In April 2003, he went to the forced labor camp to visit his wife, but the policemen did not allow him to see her. Wang was very upset and died in a car accident on the way home.

Mr. Jiang Boliang, 73 years old, was from Dalian City, Liaoning Province. As he was firm in practicing Falun Gong, persons from the local Rixin Resident Committee and from the local Rixin Police Station from Dalian City threatened and harassed him frequently since 1999. They tried to force him to give up practicing, and he went into exile to avoid persecution. Due to the continuous suffering he endured as a result of the persecution, he died in July 2003.

Mr. Wang Siyuan, 86 years old, was from Anshan City, Liaoning Province. He learned Falun Gong in June 1995. Great changes happened to his body and mind, and his numerous illnesses disappeared. He often said it was Teacher who gave him a second life. Since July 20, 1999, he lost the environment of group Fa study and practice. After he was placed under pressure and intimidation for a long time, he died in June 2004.