Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Another Five Falun Dafa Practitioners from Hebei Province Have Died Due to the Persecution

May 03, 2005 |  


Mr. Zhen Hailiang, 76, is from Qianyeng Town, Xinji City, Hebei Province. He started Falun Dafa cultivation in 1997. During his cultivation path, he stopped needing to take his medications, which he took previously for his cerebral thrombosis and prostate problems. He also stopped smoking and playing Mahjong [a Chinese gambling game]. When he studied the book Zhuan Falun, every word in the book appeared very big. Mr. Zhen said that Falun Gong was wonderful and Teacher was truly not an ordinary person. Later he no longer had to wear his glasses when studying the Fa. At around 11 p.m. on August 8, 2002, some people from the Jiuchen Town government and the local police station unlawfully arrested his third daughter and took her to an office at the town's government building. They beat her, extorted cash from her, and persecuted her physically, mentally, and economically. On noon of August 11, 2002, when the person who watched his daughter attempted to rape her, she stopped him with her righteous thoughts and fled from the evil den. That person went everywhere to look for her. He went to her sister's home and then to her parents' home to harass them. As a result, Mr. Zhen's mind and body were severely harmed. He fell ill and died on September 16, 2002.

Ms. Yao Yumei was a 73-year-old retired worker of Henshui City Shoe Factory in Hebei Province. Ms. Yao started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997 and studied the Fa diligently. All of her illnesses were cured without seeking medical treatment. After July 20, 1999, Ms. Yao was very active in clarifying the truth about Falun Dafa. Because of the Jiang regime's state sponsored terrorism and persecution of Falun Dafa, Ms. Yao's children were afraid of being implicated, so they did everything in their power to stop her from practicing. Ms. Yao's body and mind were severely harmed. She left the world in mid-December of 2004.

Mr. Sun Baoxin, 70 years old, of Henshui City, Hebei Province, started practicing Falun Gong in 1997. Because he maintained a pure heart and advanced diligently in his practice, many of his illnesses including hypertension and cerebral hemorrhaging were cured without medical treatment. After July 20, 1999, Mr. Sun was threatened and harassed as a result of the Jiang regime's intensive persecution. His body and mind were severely harmed. He died on March 19, 2003 as a result of the persecution.

Mr. Zhang Nianjie, 50 years old, was from Beikuo Village in Shenzhou City, Hebei Province. He was arrested by the police at his home and taken to the police station for persecution in 2000. He was sentenced to a year and a half of forced labor. While detained in Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp, the police brainwashed Mr. Zhang and tied him up for torture. He died soon after he was released from the labor camp.

Ms. Kong Shumin, 37 years old, was from Nanyi Village in Beiyangcun Town, Boye County, Hebei Province. She went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa in 2001 and returned home safely. Upon returning home, the police from the Beiyangcun police station came to her home to harass her many times. The constant harassment damaged her mentally and physically. Ms. Kong died on March 6, 2005.