Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Eleven Falun Dafa Practitioners Die from Persecution in Hebei Province

May 23, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Xu Surong, 73, lived in Qing County, Hebei Province. After Jiang's political villains group started persecuting Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999, Xu Surong was twice sent to a forced labor camp for long-term detention. Her husband was illegally detained three times, her daughter-in-law was abducted and detained many times, and her son was illegally sent to a forced labor camp. Her daughter lost sight in both eyes from stress, fear, and anguish at the persecution of her beloved ones.

During the past six years, Xu Surong endured tremendous pressure, and her condition declined. She passed away on April 20, 2005. Her family asked that her son, who was held at a forced labor camp, be allowed to go home so he could take care of the funeral arrangements. The Handan Labor Camp officials asked for a death certificate, but the Qing County 610 Office refused to stamp the certificate. The Hebei Province 610 Office intervened and didn't approve the temporary release, so her son didn't get to see her before she died.

Practitioner Ms. Yu Lei worked at the Qing County Material Bureau in Hebei Province. She recovered from all of her illnesses after she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. She went to Beijing twice to validate Dafa after the persecution began. She was illegally detained twice and tortured. She passed away in 2002.

Practitioner Mr. Wei Shuxian was born in 1943. He lived in Jiangjiahe Village, Tingliuhe Town, Leting County, Hebei Province. Mr. Wei started practicing Falun Gong in 1997. In November 2001, his family member Xue Jinrong was illegally detained by persons from the Leting 610 Office, and also by Han Jinglin and Liu Liqun. Other officers from the Tingliuhe Police Station abducted Wei Shuxian and held him at the police station for four days, during which time they tortured him. He suffered a mental collapse after he returned home. He fell into a well by accident and died.

Practitioner Mr. Ren Jifu, 45, lived in Baile Town, Wei County, Hebei Province. In 2002, he clarified the truth and distributed materials. He was illegally detained four times and was brutally beaten. He was then sent to a county detention center where he was held for a month. He was very weak when his family took him home, and he never fully recovered. He passed away in December 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Yang Yuzhu, 70, lived in Yongnian County, Handan, Hebei Province. On January 6, 2005, she suffered a relapse of her old illness and died.

Practitioner Ms. Zhang Yulan, 77, lived in Suning County, Hebei Province. She had suffered from a stroke, heart disease, diabetes and other conditions, all of which were cured after she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. On the evening of June 3, 2001, police officers, including Li Chenxiang, ransacked her home, abducted her daughter and son-in-law, and detained them. From then on, persecutors often harassed and threatened her. She suffered a relapse of her old illness. As a result, she could no longer take care of herself and passed away on January 12, 2005.

Practitioner Mr. Lu Jiaoyi, 72, lived in Zhanguantun Village, Laozhuangzi Town, Fengrun District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. After he started practicing Dafa in 1998, his terminal nose and throat cancer was cured without any medical intervention. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, the authorities asserted great pressure on him, trying to force him to renounce Dafa. He suffered a relapse and passed away on August 25, 2000.

Practitioner Mr. Wang Liansuo, 40, lived in Yinchengpu, the New Fengrun District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998 and was cured of numerous chronic illnesses. Since the persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, he suffered a great deal both physically and mentally, and passed away on January 15, 2001.

Practitioner Ms. Dong Lianling, 77, lived in Zhanguantun Village, Laozhuangzi Town, Fengrun District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998, she was cured of numerous illnesses. Officers from the 610 Office constantly harassed her. She was frightened and lost her hearing. Ms. Dong had a stroke and passed away on February 29, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Liu Guifang, 60, lived in Hengshui City, Hebei Province. She was very weak before she practiced Falun Dafa, as she suffered from rheumatoid heart disease, breast cancer, and cholecystitis, among other illnesses. She was freed from all illnesses in early 1998, after starting the practice. After the persecution began in 1999, she used various means to clarify the truth and validate Dafa, and she went to Beijing to validate Dafa in early 2000. The local authorities went to her home many times to intimidate her and try to force her to renounce Dafa. Unable to withstand the prolonged persecution, she passed away on October 3, 2002.

Practitioner Ms. Liang Ze, 72, lived in Qianying Town, Xinji City, Hebei Province. All of her illnesses were cured after she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. She went to Beijing in 1999 to validate Dafa, and was illegally detained and tortured. She was forced to give up Dafa practice. She later suffered a relapse of her old illness and passed away on March 19, 2000.