Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Seven Falun Gong Practitioners from Sichuan Province Passed Away Due to the Persecution

May 13, 2005 |  


Six Falun Gong Practitioners from Suining Passed Away Due to the Persecution

Ms. Jiang Xiangqin, 65 years old, was from San Village, Laochi Town, Chuanshan District, Suining City, Sichuan Province. Before she practiced Falun Gong, she was seriously ill and could not move around by herself. Since she started the practice, the diseases that troubled her for a long time were healed and her health improved. After the persecution began, she was forced to leave home and go from place to place to avoid being arrested and tortured because she refused to renounce Falun Gong. She was not able to regularly study the Fa or do the exercises. On April 10, 2005, she passed away.

Mr. Zheng Lun, 78 years old, was from the Third Group, San Village, Fengtaixiang, Xinqiao Town, Suining City, Sichuan Province. After he started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996, his rheumatism was cured. Mr. Zheng went to Beijing to validate the Fa in 2000. On his way there, he was arrested and escorted back home. He was then detained in the detention center for more than four months and subjected to various forms of torture. He was forced to pay more than 1,000 yuan before being released. During Mr. Zheng's detention, his son, also a practitioner, was sentenced to three years in prison.

After being released from the second detention, Mr. Zheng wrote a solemn declaration to void the guarantee statement to not practice Falun Gong that he had signed under pressure. Liu Bailing, Head of the town's 610 Office, accompanied the local police and broke into Mr. Zheng Lun's home in the middle of the night to forcibly take him away. The persecution caused the elderly man's previous illnesses to recur. On March 17, 2005, Mr. Zheng passed away.

Ms. Xie Wenfen, 54 years old, was from Suining City, Sichuan Province. All of her diseases, including uterine carcinoma, were cured after she started practicing Falun Gong. In 2000, the local perpetrators constantly harassed her at home and forced her to hand in all of her Falun Gong books. As a result, she was unable to regularly study the Fa and do the exercises. The persecution traumatized her both physically and mentally. Her cancer came back and she passed away in July 2002.

Mr. Tang Duorong, 62 years old, was from the Third Team, Laochi Town, Suining City, Sichuan Province. Since the persecution began in July 1999, he was continuously harassed and fined because he practiced Falun Gong. He also could not study the Fa and do the exercises regularly. The persecution created huge mental pressure for him. He passed away on October 22, 2000.

Mr. Luo Qingming, 52 years old, was from Jieyi village, Gaoping Town, Pengxi County, Suining City, Sichuan Province. He went to Beijing to validate the Fa in 2000, and was persecuted after he returned. He was put under house arrest. The intense pressure caused his previous disease to recur. He passed away on December 21, 2000.

Ms. Meng Yuhua was from Suining City, Sichuan Province. She was detained twice in 2003 and 2004 respectively. The persecution caused her to get lung cancer. She passed away in early June of 2004.

Falun Gong Practitioner Xu Qin from the Tongchuan District in Dazhou City Died from Persecution

Ms. Xu Qin is a practitioner from Tongzhou District, Dazhou City, Sichuan Province. In December 2000, she was arrested on her way to appeal in Beijing. She was then detained at the Dazhou City Detention Center, where she was subjected to maltreatment and lost consciousness. Her family was called to take her home. She recovered after an emergency treatment, but became mentally confused and broke down. Her family was deeply misled by the CCP's propaganda and had misunderstandings toward Falun Gong. Her family did not allow her to practice and refused to allow other practitioners to talk with her. Xu Qin passed away on April 16, 2005.

Her husband had practiced for several months, but he eventually stopped practicing. After the persecution of Falun Gong began, he reported her to the police when she went to appeal in Beijing.

April 23, 2005