Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Dafa Practitioner Ms. Yin Guizhen from Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province Dies as a Result of Persecution (Photo)

April 24, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Yin Guizhen from Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province was tortured at a forced labor camp and harassed by the local police. She died on February 14, 2005.

Ms. Yin Guizhen, 49, lived on Yingxin Street, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. She was fortunate to have learned the practice of Falun Dafa in March, 1996, after which all of her illnesses disappeared. She diligently practiced with a solid faith. After the persecution started in 1999, she validated Falun Dafa to her friends and family, and clarified the truth using her personal experiences. On September 1, 2001, she was reported to the police for posting truth-clarifying materials in Beigu'nian Village, and was sent to the Taiyuan City Women's Detention Center. She endured brutal torture there during her three month detention, but she firmly maintained her beliefs. The Taiyuan City Jiancaoping Police Station and the 610 Office sentenced her to two years of forced labor, and sent her to Xindian Women's Labor Camp. The labor camp refused to accept her because of her high blood pressure. The Jiancaoping Police Station still would not release her, so they forcibly administered drugs to lower her blood pressure, and ordered her to check into many hospitals. Her blood pressure remained high, and the police had to release her on medical parole. She was ordered to pay a 5000 yuan fine.

One month later, police from the Jiancaoping Station ordered her husband (also a practitioner) to "come in to talk" at the station, but then detained him at the Jiancaoping Detention Center. Ms. Yin was frightened. Her blood pressure was still very high, and she almost experienced a mental collapse. Her husband had to pay a fine of fifteen thousand yuan before being released from the detention center. Upon returning home he found that Ms. Yin's health had worsened. Although practicing the exercises helped her condition improve, the police constantly harassed them at their home, keep them in constant stress. On the afternoon of February 9, 2005, she had a stroke, and rescue efforts failed. Ms. Yin died on February 14, 2005.