Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Mr. Xu Jian Hong, Ms. Xu Youzhen, Ms. Yuan Xiuli and Ms. Zhao Yunjie Died Due to Persecution

April 24, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Xu Jianhong, 45 years old, lived in Dongguan Village, Nanyang City, Henan Province. He used to have severe hepatitis but was cured after he started practicing Falun Gong. In 2000, he went to Beijing to appeal for the right to practice Falun Gong and to validate Falun Dafa. He was taken to the local police station where the Village Security Official, Bao Qinglin (male), demanded that he write a guarantee statement to stop practicing and not return to Beijing to appeal. Bao also extorted 1500 yuan from Mr. Xu without issuing any receipt. Bao forced Mr. Xu to curse Master Li. Mr. Xu was so deeply hurt both mentally and physically, that his old illness came back. He died in November, 2001.

Ms. Xu Youzhen, 50 years old, lived in Liangxinpu Town, Junshan County, Yueyang City, Hunan Province. Her husband used to have lower-back and leg pains, and had difficulty walking. He recovered completely after starting to practice Falun Dafa in 1997. Ms. Xu went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa in November 1999 and was detained in the Beijing Police Station for more than four months. After she came back, she was then detained in Yueyang City for more than two months. In the middle of 2000, she was released to go back home. Upon returning home, the local 610 Office workers came to see her every day in order to harass her at her home. The harassment was more than she could handle. She died on April 7, 2001.

Ms. Yuan Xiuli, 23 years old, lived in Tongyuanju, Nan'an District, Chongqing Province. She went out of town to work. In 2001, policemen started chasing her on a train in Hebei Province. In an attempt to avoid being captured and tortured, she jumped off of the train. Her attempt to escape was not successful. She died when she jumped off the train.

Ms. Zhao Yunjie, 80 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Zhao County, Hebei Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. Her white hair miraculously turned black after she started studying the Fa and doing the exercises. After the persecution started in 1999, group practice was forbidden. Local policemen ransacked her fifth daughter's home. Her third daughter went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa. She was detained, and fined. Ms. Zhao suffered long term harassment and mental pressure. She was affected both mentally and physically. She died in December 1999.