Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Falun Dafa Practitioners from Beijing and Hebei Province Die from Persecution

April 21, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Wang Haiying, 42, lived in Bingmaying Village, Bulaotun Town, Miyun County, Beijing. She started practicing Falun Dafa in December 1997, and went to appeal many times after July 20, 1999, when the persecution began. She was harassed and closely monitored, and was not allowed to leave home. Under tremendous mental and physical pressure, she died in January 2004.

Ms. Zheng Zongying, 44, lived in Maying Village, Xitiangezhuang Town, Miyun County, Bejing City. She was gravely ill before she learned Falun Dafa, but became healthy after starting the practice in 1998. She knew from the bottom of her heart that Falun Dafa gave her a second life. After Jiang's faction began persecuting Falun Gong, she went to Beijing to appeal in 2001. She was arrested by police in Tiananmen Square, and was sent to the Pinggu County Detention Center. There she was severely beaten, and incurred injuries all over her body. Ms. Zheng's health deteriorated after she was released, and she died in late 2001.

Mr. Liu Yu, 70, lived in Chengguan Town, Pingquan County, Hebei Province. He recovered from many ailments after he started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, and he volunteered to lead a practice group in his home. He was arrested in 2001, and held at the Pingquan County Detention Center for 100 days. Mr. Liu endured extensive torture for persevering with the practice. His illnesses returned in November 2003, and he died.

Ms. Gong Baohua, 44, lived in Qinjiadian Village, Dangba Town, Pingquan County, Hebei Province. She began practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. In August 2003, while passing out truth clarifying materials, she was arrested by police from Shanggu Substation, Chengde County, and held at the Chengde County Detention Center for over two months. She was ordered to write the three statements, and was released after paying a fine of seven thousand yuan. Upon returning home, the Chengde County Police Station Political and Security Office ordered her three times to report to the office. Ms Gong was frightened, and did not go. She was under tremendous pressure. Her husband forbade her from practicing, which caused her great pain. She suffered from gallbladder cancer in June 2004, and the operation cost more than two thousand yuan. Her old ailments returned after the operation, and she died on the morning of April 14, 2005.