Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Falun Gong Practitioners in Zhejiang Province, Liaoning Province, Hebei Province, and Chongqing City Have Lost Their Lives in the Persecution

March 08, 2005 |  


Ms. Chen Yuecui, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Chongqing City, passed away.

Ms. Chen Yuecui, age 53, was a retiree of Chongqing Railway Bureau. Ms. Chen had peacefully and legally appealed for Falun Dafa in Beijing, and persisted in her cultivation. In the summer of 2004, the authorities lured Ms. Chen to the Retiree Management Committee and then took her to a Jingkou brainwashing center in Chongqing City. There Ms. Chen's mind and body sustained cruel persecution. After getting out of the class on February 22, 2005, Ms. Chen passed away.

Mrs. Wang Shuyun, a 65 year-old Falun Dafa practitioner from Sanhe City, Hebei Province, passed away in 2004.

Mrs. Wang Shuyun lived in Zhanglaoxin Village, Sanhe City, Hebei Province. Before obtaining Falun Dafa in late 1997, Mrs. Wang had suffered a stroke in addition to having other illness. By practicing Falun Dafa, Mrs. Wang's health improved greatly. Her daughter and son-in-law practice Falun Dafa, too.

In 2003, Meng Hongli, head of the Gaolou Police Station, sent Ji Dawei and other police officers to search Mrs. Wang's house without a warrant. The police confiscated her property, abducted her son-in-law, and extorted 5000 yuan from her. Mrs. Wang was traumatized, and she fell ill. She passed away at age 65 in August 2004.

Mr. Geng Guodong, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, passed away in 2002.

Mr. Geng, born in 1974, started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. He had applied the principles of Truthfulness, Benevolence, and Forbearance to all aspects of his life. He helped others frequently, worked diligently, and earned praise from people around him.

Since the onset of the persecution against Falun Dafa in 1999, Mr. Geng and his wife had written many letters to clarify the facts to the Jiaxing City government. However, their letters were never answered. Instead, the Jiaxing City Education Committee and police pressured them frequently to renounce Falun Dafa. The couple refused such irrational requests. Under intense pressure, they left Jiaxing for their hometown in Heilongjiang Province.

In July 2001, the police searched his house without a warrant, and confiscated his property, including a computer, two printers, a fax machine, a mobile telephone, and two recorders. Mr. Geng and his wife were abducted and illegally detained. Because Mr. Geng began vomiting blood during his illegal detention, he was released. The police refused to release his wife. Two months later, Mr. Geng became bed-ridden. Since Mr. Geng was near death, his relatives pleaded with the police several times, and finally they released his wife.

Although Mr. Geng was still ill, he and his wife and mother made a peaceful appeal for Falun Dafa in Beijing in 2002. They were taken back to Jiaxing City by the police. Since Mr. Geng could not walk himself, the police frequently dragged him on the ground. Mr. Geng passed away a few days after he found out that his wife had been illegally sentenced to one year in labor camp. Mr. Geng was only 29 years old.

Mr. Luo Fulin, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, died from persecution in 2001.

Mr. Luo Fulin was a Falun Dafa practitioner in Qianfusi Village, Puhe Town, Xinchengzi District, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. He was illegally arrested at his home on April 30, 2001, and then detained in a labor camp for one year. During this period, Mr. Luo suffered cruel persecution. On January 17, 2003, he passed away at age 59.

The 610 Office in Xinchengzi District, Shenyang City and the Xinchengzi Police Station have brutally persecuted Falun Dafa practitioners. Some practitioners have been beaten to death. Some practitioners have been crippled. Many of these practitioners have been illegally incarcerated. The persecution has deprived them of their jobs, and property, and homes. The local authorities keep constant surveillance on the practitioners, and many have been forced to attend brainwashing classes.

Dafa practitioner Mrs. Qu Guizhi was illegally detained and severely tortured. When she was released from the Detention Center, she could not speak even a single word. Mrs. Qu passed away soon after.