Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

News of the Deaths of Three Practitioners as a Result of Persecution - Qian Naizhang, Lin Baoshan, Wu Junjie from Liaoning Province

March 02, 2005 |  


Mr. Qian Naizhang

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Qian Naizhang, 42 years old, was an employee of the Agricultural Bank in Gaizhou City, Liaoning Province. In the morning of December 20, 2001, he practiced the Falun Gong exercises in front of his doorsteps. He was thus arrested by the police and illegally detained for 15 days.

Following the arrest and detention, he was then sent to the Yingkou Labor Camp for two years of forced labor. During the forced labor period, he went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. The police and other lawless persons physically and verbally abused him and he suffered the torture. In May 2002, Qian Naizhang walked out of the labor camp with the power of his righteous thoughts and was compelled to wander about homeless to avoid the persecution. When he was in Haicheng City the police again arrest and sent him to a detention center. He went on 12 days of a hunger strike to protest the persecution and his life was in critical condition. The detention center was afraid to take responsibility if anything happened to him, thus they released him. As this was happening, since Qian Naizhang's supervisors were afraid of being implicated, they sacked him from his job and did not give him a single cent for living expenses. Qian Naizhang met with financial difficulties. Since his health was fragile and he was under great mental pressure, he passed away on February 7, 2005.

Mr. Lin Baoshan

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Lin Baoshan, 40 years old, lived in Xinhua Village under the administration of Chengguan Office. On October 1, 2000, he went to Beijing to appeal and say words of justice for Falun Gong. He was arrested. After his release, the police often went to his residence to harass him. He was compelled to leave home to avoid further harassment.

During the 2001 Spring Festival, police arrested and illegally sentenced him to two years of forced labor. He was sent to the Yingkou Labor Camp. He escaped the labor camp with the power of his righteous thoughts in May 2002 and but had to be away home to avoid the persecution. As he suffered serious physical and mental abuse from the persecution, he passed away in December 2003.

Mr. Wu Junjie

Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Wu Junjie, 57 years old, lived at Maerqin Village in Wuhuanchi Town of Fuxing County. After he went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong in 1999, county police and local police frequently detained, fined and ransacked his residence, all in violation of the Chinese constitution. When the county police came to his house at one time and asked him if he would continue practicing Falun Gong, he replied in the affirmative. They thus arrested and illegally detained him at the county detention center for over three months. He was also extorted 2,000 Yuan. Thereafter, the county police came to his residence many times to harass him. As they caused him much physical and emotional pain, he passed away on January 4, 2005.

February 21, 2005