Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Five Practitioners in Guangdong, Shandong, Sichuan and Hebei Provinces Pass Away Due to Persecution

March 19, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Ms. Zeng Yuhua, 56, was the accountant in the medical department of Zhongshan Ophthalmology Central Hospital of Zhongshan Medical School in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. In June 2000, she went to Beijing to validate Dafa and was reported to the authorities by people from her workplace. In May 2001, on her way home, the police abducted her. Her house was ransacked and she was sent to the Chatou Labor Camp in Guangzhou City. Upon being released from there, she continued her practice and clarifying the truth. Because she was severely persecuted mentally and physically by the police in the labor camp and local thugs, she passed away on November 18, 2003.

Practitioner Mr. Chen Hanbo, 57, was the volunteer assistant at the Puning Falun Gong practice site in Guangdong Province. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, the police have often been to his house, harassing him and ransacking his home. On September 30, 2002, the 610 Office in both the Jieyang and Puning areas sent him to the Puning Detention Center, where he was detained and tortured for nearly one hundred days. He was later sent to Sanshui Labor Camp, where he was tortured for one year. He was eventually bailed out, but he was still constantly threatened and harassed, causing serious damage to his mental and physical health. He passed away on October 14, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Chu Huiqing, 69, was a retired official from the Shidao Town Committee in Rongcheng City, Shandong Province. On March 14, 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal and was arrested. She was detained and tortured at Rongcheng Detention Center. She was later taken home by her family. She passed away on May 4, 2000.

Practitioner Ms. Li Rufen, 63, was from Shuanghuai Village, Xinfeng Town, Guanghan City in Sichuan Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa ten years ago. After practicing, her late-stage colon cancer was cured and she completely recovered. Beginning in 1999, she was subjected to long-term house surveillance, and her house was repeatedly ransacked. She had to ask permission even to go grocery shopping or visit her children. Due to the long-term harassment, threats, and financial extortion, she suffered serious diseases including heart disease. She passed away on January 24, 2005. On the third day after her death, her children went to the director of the Shuanghuai Village security office, Lin Xiaofu, and asked for Li Rufen's ID card, which had been confiscated for five years. They had to pay several hundred yuan and agree to other unreasonable demands. They finally got her ID card and were able to have her body cremated.

Practitioner Ms. Li Yuncai, 41, was from Beiduanzhuang Village, Lizhuang Town, Qingyuan County in Hebei Province. After obtaining the Fa in 1996, she completely recovered from various serious diseases. In July 1999, she went to validate Dafa in Beijing and was detained at the so-called "law education center" in Qingyuan County. In February 2001, she was once again detained at the Qingyuan Detention Center. In the same year, she was beaten, tortured, and forced to pay fines by the village government. She was constantly harassed and tortured by local perpetrators of the persecution, which caused severe damage to her mental and physical health. She passed away on January 28, 2005. Her mother passed away in 2001 after being repeatedly hounded by the authorities.

March 11, 2005