Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Three Falun Dafa Practitioners from Liaoning and Guangdong Provinces Have Died as a Result of Persecution

February 03, 2005 |  


Practitioner Mr. Yu Liye from Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province Died in 2002

Mr. Yu Liye was 69 years old, a retired worker from the Third Mining Team of Liaoning Provincial Mining Bureau. After he started cultivating Falun Dafa in 1996, he volunteered to bring the exercise tape and cassette player to the group practice site every day. He was always there, regardless of the weather. His health improved, and his white hair turned black. After July 20, 1999, Mr. Yu was severely injured both mentally and physically due to the persecution. In order to give voice to the truth, he went to Beijing to appeal on behalf of Falun Gong in May 2001. He was detained in Chaoyang City's Shijiazi Labor Camp, and extorted out of more than one thousand yuan. After he was released, police from Linghe Substation came to his home and harassed him constantly. Influenced by the government lies and having been threatened with violence, his family tried to persuade him to give up his practice. Soon, his former illness came back, and he also developed bone cancer. He died on May 13, 2002.

Practitioner Ms. Zhong Youlan from Meizhou City, Guangdong Province Died in 2003

Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhong Youlan was in her 60s and lived in Meizhou City, Guangdong Province. She went from Shenzhen City to Beijing to appeal in 2001 and was detained in Qinhuang Detention Center in Meizhou City, where she was severely beaten and tortured. She was later sentenced to the Sanshui Labor Camp for one year. Her body and mind were both severely damaged by the long term detention and forced labor, and she suffered a nervous breakdown. She was constantly harassed by the local 610 Office and Neighborhood Administration after being released. She died in the latter half of 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Zeng Huanzhen from Meizhou City, Guangdong Province Died in 2004

Ms. Zeng Huanzhen was in her 50s and lived on Puting Street in Meizhou City, Guangdong Province. She was sentenced to two years in Sanshui Labor Camp in September 2000 when she was found carrying Falun Dafa truth clarifying materials. Due to being tortured twice in brainwashing classes, she "enlightened" along an evil path. With the help of fellow practitioners, she awakened in July 2004 and began to catch up with the Fa-rectification by clarifying the truth to people. She was harassed many times and died as a result of the persecution on December 8, 2004 (details to be investigated).