Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Practitioner Ms. Qiu Aihua from Wendeng City, Shandong Province Passed Away As a Result of Persecution

February 15, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Qiu Aihua was a resident of Wujiatan Village, Houjia Town, Wendeng City, Shandong Province. After she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong in 2000, she was tortured so badly that she became disfigured. Because she went to appeal in Beijing, the persecutors fired both her husband and her from their jobs. Therefore, her husband was furious with her. As a result of the persecution, Qiu Aihua suffered immense physical and mental distress and passed away on June 26, 2004.

Ms. Qiu Aihua was 44 years old. She began to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. She firmly believed in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance." On July 2, 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. The persecutors arrested her and took her back to Wendeng City. She was detained in Songcun Police Station, where she was tortured. The Chief of the police station Xu Qiang and Deputy Chief Xing Shuwu began beating her in the police van before they reached the police station. After reaching the police station, the two of them viciously pulled out half of Qiu's hair. They pulled her hair and knocked her head against the wall, beat her, pushed her to the floor and stomped on her body with great force. Ms. Qiu Aihua was disfigured by the brutal torture.

Soon after, the persecutors fired Qiu ad her husband from their jobs. Deceived by the lies of Jiang's Regime, Qiu's husband was furious with Qiu. He often beat and berated her after losing his job. He also forced Qiu to do hard physically labor. Because of the physical and mental torture Qiu suffered at the hands of the police during her detention and the abuse of her husband, Qiu died on June 26, 2004.

The persons responsible for Qiu Aihua's death are Chief of Songcun Police Station Xu Qiang and Deputy Chief Xing Shuwu. Wang Qiang, mayor and vice party secretary of Wendeng City, said viciously during a meeting of government officials on October 9, 2004: "We would rather make 3,000 wrong arrests than miss one (Falun Gong practitioner). If we catch more practitioners going to Beijing to appeal, we will use knives to cut their foot tendons! (This way, they can no longer walk, and we do not have to worry about them going to appeal in Beijing .)"