Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Dafa Practitioner Mr. Chen Xinshi from Chongqing City Died in 2002 as a Result Persecution

February 14, 2005 |   By a Falun Dafa practitioner in Chongqing City

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Chen Xinshi from Dadukou District, Chongqing City, was steadfast in his cultivation of Falun Dafa. The local officials often came to his home to harass him. They forced him to leave his home to avoid arrest, and he became destitute. His physical condition deteriorated during the persecution, and he died on April 13, 2002.

Mr. Chen Xinshi was 65 years old. He was a retired employee of the Chongqing Steel Factory in Dadukou District, Chongqing City. He previously suffered with a duodenal ulcer, but it was fully recovered after cultivating Falun Dafa. He went to Beijing to validate Dafa in October 1999 and was arrested by the local police and detained in the Dadukou Detention Center for fifteen days.

Mr. Chen kept up his practice even though the local officials often came to his home to harass him. Eventually he had to leave his home and live on the streets to avoid being arrested at his home.

Mr. Chen was finally abducted by the police and sent to a brainwashing class in January of 2001. His wife and daughter were also detained because they cultivated Falun Dafa. During the time he was locked in the brainwashing class, his retirement pension was taken away. He was very hurt both mentally and physically, and he often would vomit blood, could not eat, and became very weak. The authorities of the brainwashing class were afraid to be responsible for his life, so they sent him home, but they assigned someone to watch him closely. His wife and daughter took good care of him after his release from detention, and he gradually recovered because he started to study the Fa and did the exercises again.

His wife was arrested again in January 2002. Many police came to search his home. In order to protect Falun Dafa books, Mr. Chen fell down to the floor when trying to prevent police from taking his books. Police arrested his daughter, and he was left home alone with no one to care for him. His physical condition worsened, and he died on April 13, 2002.