Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Rape Victim Ms. Liu Jizhi: "I Want to Expose the Evil Persecution"

December 05, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) People have been shocked by the brutality of the persecution exposed in the December 1, 2005, Clearwisdom article (1) "Chinese Policeman Rapes Two Female Falun Gong Practitioners." In order to help more people see clearly the evil nature of this persecution, one of the victims, Ms. Liu Jizhi has revealed the details of her experience.

* * * * * * * * *

My name is Liu Jizhi. I am fifty-one years old, and live in Xituan Village, Dongchengfang Town, Zhuozhou City, Hebei Province. My husband's name is Wei Xiliang, and he is forty-eight years old. We have two daughters who are both in college.

I started cultivating Falun Dafa in February 1999. I used to have low blood pressure, arrhythmia, and leg pain. My biggest problem was a herniated disk in my lower back, which made it so I could not get out of bed. My husband used to take care of me, tend the fields, and also do all the household duties. My illnesses caused me to have a bad temper.

 After only one month of practicing Falun Dafa, I could rejoin the field labor and do the household chores. My family became peaceful. My children all said, "Mom, you have become a better person." Falun Dafa changed my life and brought happiness to my family.

 But several months later, the unscrupulous CCP started the persecution of Falun Dafa. Local officials from the government and police station regularly harassed us during so-called "sensitive" days. [Ed. Note: on certain days on which the CCP  tries to make sure to suppress any appeals by Falun Gong practitioners, such as during the Chinese New Years holiday, or on the CCP's national day, Oct. 1, police surveillance of Falun Gong practitioners greatly intensifies.] The peaceful life of our family disappeared. That was six years ago.

On November 24, 2005, around 8:00 p.m., a group of strangers suddenly stormed into my house. Our yard gate was locked, so they climbed over our stone fence. I was doing housework and was shocked by their behavior. The strangers were shouting in my house, rampaging everywhere. The Political Director Mr. Xing of the local police station  ordered me to stand still. I asked them while still shivering, "Who are you? What are you doing?" They shouted back, "Don't ask! Don't move!"

After trashing my house, they took away a diary (which contains Master Li Hongzhi's poems Hongyin, which I had copied by hand), a booklet that tells the Chinese people the facts about the persecution of Falun Gong, two audiotapes, 2 boom boxes (my daughters used them to learn English), and one CD player. They pushed me into their car, and took me to the Village Office.

I saw my fellow practitioners, Ms. Han Yuzhi, Mr. Wei Baoliang, Mr. Wang Helin, and from the Dongchengfang Town Police Station, 610 Office leaders Mr. Chai Yuqiao and Song Xiaobin already in the room. After they had locked me in the room, that group of villains went out to arrest more practitioners. Later they arrested another practitioner, Ms. Qu Wenting, then pushed us all into a vehicle, and took us to the Dongchengfang Town Police Station, locked us in an office, and interrogated us one by one.

They first interrogated me. Political Director Xing escorted me into his office. Policeman He Xuejian and another policeman were in the room. Xing asked, "Sit down, tell me from whom you learned Falun Gong? Have you practiced together with Mr. Wang Helin? Anybody else?" I said, "No."

He asked again, "Have you practiced with practitioners in other villages? Have you practiced with Han Yuzhi?" I told him, "No." Xing then said, "You are not being honest. Aren't you Falun Gong practitioners supposed to tell the truth?" I told him I was speaking the truth.

Xing said again, "My mother is the same age as you. I hope you tell me the truth, otherwise I will have to be bad mannered with you." I told him again that I spoke the truth. Xing then said, "Looks like you are very innocent, but you do not speak the truth. Stand up!"

He loudly ordered me to sit in a squat with my arms raised up, then he beat me with a rubber baton on my buttocks. It was too painful to bear. He breathed heavily due to beating me so hard. He said, "You Falun Gong practitioners are too resolute, but I don't believe that we cannot beat you into giving in." Policeman He Xuejian came over also, grabbed my collar bone very hard, and slapped me three or four times. They saw that I still would not give in. He used an electric baton to shock my thighs, and claimed the baton was not working well.

Another policeman in the room said, "I will go get my baton to help you shock her." But he could not find his baton, and went out and looked in all the rooms. They then used a rubber baton to beat me brutally. I fell forward because I could not bear the beating any longer. They pulled me up, and continued to beat me, leaving many bruises on my body.

They were tired because they beat me so hard. He Xuejian grabbed my breast, and said with a dirty smile, "Am I a scoundrel?" At this time they wrote up the interrogation report, but did not allow me to see it. They forced me down saying, "These statements are correct. Confirm what I have recorded," and forced me to acknowledge it with my fingerprint on the report. They took me back to the office afterwards.

The second interrogation occurred around 11 p.m. Police He Xuejian escorted me to another room, where 610 Office Head Chai Yuqiao was reading a newspaper. He told him I was not easy to deal with. He ordered me sit in a squat again, raise my arms, and beat me hard more than ten times with a rubber baton. I fell onto Chai Yuqiao, He Xuejian pulled me up, made me change direction, and continued to beat me. I could not bear the cruel beating any longer, and cried while kneeling on the floor. Chai Yuqiao said, that is enough beating now. He then stopped the beating, and sent me back to the office. That night four of us ladies sat on the bed, while two gentlemen sat on the little stool overnight. Police locked the door using metal wire. Police refused to open the door in the next morning to let us use the toilet.

On the morning of November 25, 2005, policemen went to Xituan Village to arrest more Falun Dafa practitioners, and returned after lunch. Police He Xuejian escorted me to his dorm room. His roommate Policemen Wang Zengjun was lying on his bed, 610 office member Wang Huiqi was standing in the room.

He Xuejian did not ask me anything, but forced me sit squat like the day before, beat me with a rubber baton several times, then clinched my throat, suffocating me. Then he pinched my breast. He lifted up my shirt and said, "The flesh is very tender." He electric baton shocked my nipples twice, and said, "This is fun, her nipples sparked." Then he pushed me onto his bed, and started to strip off my pants.

610 Office member Wang Huiqi was standing in the room the entire time, and did not stop He Xuejian, but left the room when he saw He Xuejian had started stripping my pants. He even said with hatred, "Beat her!" None of them ever locked the door.

I was resisting, and pushed him away. He forced me onto the bed again, slapped my face, and said, "You don't move. He stripped off my pants and put two of his fingers into my vagina. I pushed him very hard. He then lifted my body up, and changed position on the bed. Then he sat on my belly and grabbed my breasts. I turned my head, because I didn't want to see him. He then turned my head back. I struggled very hard, pushed him with both hands, and tried to get up. He said, "Don't move!" and took off his pants. I said, "For your own good, do not do such a bad deed! You are a policeman. Do not commit a crime that heaven will not forgive! You are a young man, I beg you to leave me, an old lady alone." At that time he looked like a demon. Refusing to listen to my plea, he took out his penis, forced me look to at it, and raped me.

His roommate was lying on the bed the entire time, and only turned several times, to look at what was happening and didn't utter a word or attempt to stop him.

I closed my eyes. He Xuejian shouted like an animal, "Old lady, open your eyes, look at me!" He also slapped me one more time. He got down from my body after he finished raping me. I was so shocked, I did not remember pulling my pants up. He shouted at me, "Let me pull my pants up," and said, "We just had a short one since it is day time. We will have a long one tonight." I cried, thinking that this evil scoundrel would harm more fellow practitioners.

After I went back to the office, I cried out loudly, "I cannot face anyone. I want to die here. I cannot go back to our village again." I then tried to hit my head against the table corner. Fellow practitioners held me back. I remembered at that moment that suicide is sinful and that I cannot commit suicide.

I told the other three lady practitioners very weakly, "You must be careful. This sinful crime might befall you." Before I finished my sentence, He Xuejian escorted Ms. Han Yuzhi out. I cried so hard in Ms. Qu Wenting's lap. She asked me what happened. I told her I was raped. Ms. Qu Wenting cried while padding her thighs, "How can they do heaven's forbidden crimes!" The other practitioners were all shaking. I pressed my hands together toward Mr. Wang Helin, "Please save Ms. Han Yuzhi now!" My mind was blank. I had been shivering all that time in shock.

After half an hour, we were all forced to do labor in the yard. I saw Ms. Han Yuzhi who was doing labor as well, with a very pale face. I asked her, "What did they do to you?" She said, "They raped me." We both cried while holding each other. He Xuejian saw us crying, and shouted, "What are you doing? Go back to work!"

That night, He Xuejian dragged me about trying to find a room, but after three rooms were all filled with people, he said with anger, "Now leave!" He let me go back to the office.

On November 26, my father-in-law borrowed one thousand yuan, but they said it was not enough. He then borrowed another two thousand yuan, and bailed me out. My two daughters are both in college, and need a lot of money. The harvest was not good. This three thousand yuan is a heavy burden on our family.

Kind-hearted people, what did I do wrong? Why have I received such humiliation just because I am trying to be a better person, healing my sicknesses and keeping fit? How can I face the world from now on? I am an innocent person. Policeman dare to ignore my constitutional rights just because I practice Falun Gong. Why is it so hard to be a good person in China? They dared to do such violence to me, a good lady in her fifties.

I hereby call on all people with conscience to pay attention to the evil crimes that happened to me. If the persecution of Falun Gong does not stop, these tragedies will continue. Right now, I am suffering from the shock of being raped. I feel foggy minded, and my lower body is in constant pain. If I did not know from Falun Dafa that suicide is a sin, I probably would have already left this world. After being raped, I lost the courage to live, and the confidence to face the world. I only hope the world's people will wake up. I wish this persecution to end soon, and wish these kinds of crimes will end soon!

(1) (http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2005/12/1/67457.html)