Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Dafa Practitioners in Sichuan Province and Chongqing City Passed Away Due to Persecution

November 09, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Tang Xiangshui, fifty-nine years old, was an automobile engineer at the Lanjian Mine, a Mining Company affiliated with the Panzhihua Steel Limited Corporation, Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province. He began practicing Falun Gong in 1998 and recovered from multiple diseases. During his trip to Yunnan Province in December 1999, the police searched his body and packages at the Kunming Train Station and confiscated his Dafa books and exercise tapes. They roughly handcuffed him, detained him, and cruelly persecuted him. Later, they notified the Public Security Department at his workplace to take him back and continue to persecute him. The Public Security Department extorted five hundred yuan from him, threatened him, forced him to write a guarantee statement, searched his home and confiscated all his audiotapes. Tang persisted in his cultivation. The staff of the Public Security Department at his workplace came to his house and fiercely pounded on the door. They harassed him for an extended period and monitored his phone conversations. Tang's body and mind were severely harmed and his illnesses recurred. Tang Xiangshui passed away on the morning of July 6, 2004.

Ms. Wang Yuzhen, seventy-four years old, was a practitioner in the Special Steel Factory, Shapingba District, Chongqing City. Her husband, Mao Fengcai, suffered from severe cerebral thrombosis in 1998. The elderly couple began practicing Dafa at the same time, when Mao Fengcai had to rely on other people's support in order to learn the Fa. Soon after beginning to practice, Mao became well. After July 22, 1999 however, Mao dared not practice Falun Gong any longer. After that his illnesses recurred and he often had to take medication or have transfusions. In 2001, police from the Zhanjiaxi Police Station went to their home to arrest Wang Yuzhen. Because of some errors about the name and the age, the arrest was unsuccessful. The elderly couple lived in fear, however, and Wang Yuzhen passed away in October 2005.

Ms. Liu Derong, seventy years old, was a Dafa practitioner at the Special Steel Factory, Shapingba District, Chongqing City. She suffered from multiple diseases in the past. She learned many types of qigong but her physical condition did not improve. After learning Dafa, all her diseases disappeared. After July 20, 1999, being afraid of the persecution, she dared not practice Dafa in an open, aboveboard and dignified manner. Her physical condition worsened gradually and she passed away in 2005.

Ms. Wang Fang, forty years old, lived at the Jialing Factory, Shapingba District, Chongqing City. She was going to Beijing with other practitioners to validate the Fa in December 2000 and was arrested by unlawful people in the Public Security Bureau at the Jialing Factory as soon as she got to the Shapingba Train Station. She was detained for over three months. Not only did she suffer from different kinds of physical punishment by the Public Security staff and monitored by factory leaders and assistants, but she also was kicked and beaten by her husband. She was released after being extorted out of three thousand "yuan". Soon after, while she was clarifying the truth, unlawful people abducted her to a brainwashing center and persecuted her. Her physical condition deteriorated after that and she passed away in September 2002.

October 27, 2005