Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four More Falun Gong Practitioners Who Have Died From Persecution

November 04, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Li Liankui was a practitioner in his 70s from South Shifo Village, Shifo Town, Laiyuan County, Hebei Province. He regained his youthful and vibrant health after he began his cultivation in Falun Dafa. After the brutal persecution of Falun Gong began in July 1999, he was threatened by the local CCP authorities and all his Dafa books were confiscated. They told him, "You are not allowed to practice Falun Gong, because you are a CCP member." Mr. Li responded, "Then I would like to quit the CCP." They did not let him withdraw and instead forced him to pay his membership fee before letting him go home. His daughter, who also practiced Falun Gong, was illegally detained as well. She was fined several times and finally sentenced to three years in a forced labor camp. Mr. Li was greatly hurt, both spiritually and physically, and, as the result, he passed away on January 11, 2001.

Mr. Wang Lixiang, another practitioner in Hebei Province, died in February 2004. He was an employee of the Textile Factory of Luan County and was in his 40s. Shortly after he started to practice Falun Gong, his spleen cancer completely disappeared. On July 15, 2000, he went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong but was taken back by the Police Department of Luan County and held in a detention center for further persecution. His fingers were beaten until they were deformed. He was forced to sleep on the cement floor until he was released on the 2001 Chinese New Year. After that, he was frequently harassed by the local police as well as his employer. Because of this constant harassment and the lack of a peaceful cultivation environment, his illnesses returned and caused his death.

A Tianjin practitioner, Ms. Liu Fujing, 66, who lived on Erma Road in the Nankai District, was also reported dead in August 2004. After she started to practice Falun Gong, her ill health completely disappeared and she became very healthy. She went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong in April 2000. After she came back, she was detained for one month, then illegally sentenced to one year of forced labor in November of the same year. Because of the severe stress caused by constant persecution and torture while she was detained in Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp of Tianjin City, her cancer came back. After her release she continued to expose the persecution and tell people the truth about Falun Gong. In September 2004, when she was posting truth clarification material, she was arrested and sentenced to a three-year prison term. Due to her medical condition, however, she was released on a medical parole. Even so she was still continuously harassed by the police. Living under such constant strain and persecution and lacking a peaceful cultivation environment, her health deteriorated and she died. The phone number of Nankai Police Substation is 86-22-27350720.

Mr. Zhou Zhengfu, 40, from Jinshi City, Hunan Province, was brutally beaten by the police and sentenced to a forced labor camp just because he raised a banner to validate Dafa in Tiananmen Square in 2000. He was released on a medical parole, but, unfortunately, his health deteriorated from living under such constant harassment and persecution. He finally died in April 2004.