Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Mr. Li Guang Dies from Shocks from 50,000 Volt Electric Batons and Other Barbaric Methods of Torture

November 29, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Li Guang was a TV program host employed by the Laizhou City TV Station in Shandong Province. On December 3, 2004, he was tortured to death in the Huaibei Prison by guards Xu Haiming, Wang Xiyun, and others.

Mr. Li Guang was around 28 years old. He was arrested in the Airplane Nursing Center in Qingdao City, and locked up in Huaibei Prison, which is located in Weifang City, Shandong Province.

During the illegal prison term, Mr. Li Guang refused to cooperate with the brainwashing sessions, do the forced labor, or watch any propaganda programs that slandered Falun Dafa.

In March 2004, Mr. Li Guang demanded the release of all detained Falun Dafa practitioners and went on hunger strike for seven months. The guards brutally tortured him, and shocked him forty times with electric batons. Each torture session lasted 3-4 hours, and up to seven batons were used, causing his neck to swell as thick as his head.

One day at the end of November 2004, the Prison Education Office Head, Xu Haiming, had Mr. Li Guang locked in a small cell. The Prison CCP Director Wang Xiyun assigned four prisoners (Nie Linjie, Wang Yanqiu, Du Gang, and Zhao Bingzhi) to closely watch Li Guang.

The next day, Wang Xiyun took Li Guang to an Office, cuffed his hands behind his back, and shocked him on his head, spine, legs, and private parts with two fifty-thousand volt batons. Li Guang passed out instantly. Wang Xiyun ordered those four prisoners to carry Mr. Li back to the small cell. Wang Xiyun ordered them to hang Mr. Li onto the bed, with his hands and feet together, and to freeze him with only his underpants on. They took turns watching Mr. Li, and did not allow him to sleep. They poured cold water on Li Guang's body as soon they saw him close his eyes, or they pinched his testicles, making Mr. Li scream in pain.

They tortured Mr. Li like this for 8-9 days, but he still refused to give up his faith in Falun Dafa. Wang Xiyun ordered those four prisoners to wrap Li Guang's arms with towels, and pour hot water on his arms and over his neck, which caused his body to be covered with burns. The villains then came up with an unthinkably cruel torture; they twisted aluminum wires around Mr. Li Guang's penis tightly, so Mr. Li could not urinate, and killed him.

Wang Xiyun saw that Mr. Li Guang had already been tortured to death, but still called doctors to rescue him to put on a show to deceive people.