Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Wang Shouhui and Her Son Liu Boyang Tortured to Death Within Two Weeks of Each Other

November 28, 2005 |   By a Falun Dafa practitioner in Changchun City

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioners Ms. Wang Shouhui and her son, Mr. Liu Boyang, were from Changchun City, Jilin Province. On October 28, 2005, they were arrested by policemen from the Kuancheng District Police Department. Mr. Liu Boyang was tortured to death that same night, and his mother, Wang Shouhui, was transferred to Shuangyang Detention Center after being interrogated. On November 10, 2005, her family received a phone call saying that Ms. Wang Shouhui had died in the China-Japan Friendship Hospital from a heart attack. Witnesses said that Ms. Wang Shouhui's body had not been checked, but people saw that her face and eyes were very badly bruised, and her left ear had blood in it.

Ms. Wang Shouhui and her son Liu Boyang's bodies are both frozen and waiting for autopsies. After that they will be cremated.

Ms. Wang Shouhui was 57 years old and an employee of the Songjia Neighborhood Administration in Changchun City. Her only son, Liu Boyang, 28 years old, was a doctor employed by the Qianwei Hospital in Changchun City. On October 28, 2005, around noon, they were followed and illegally arrested by policemen from the Kuancheng District Department, and sent to the Luyuan District Police Department to be interrogated. Mr. Liu Boyang was tortured to death that night. On October 31, his family received a phone call saying that Mr. Liu committed suicide by jumping off the sixth floor. The scene of his death and the condition of his body did not conform to that story. Mr. Liu had three wounds on the left part of his head from a heavy impact; they were not caused by falling from a building. His legs and ribs were all fractured, and his lungs were filled with blood. Why didn't the police allow his family to examine his body on October 28? Why did they notify his family of his death a full three days later? Why aren't there any photos of the scene, but only a puddle of blood on the ground? On October 28, it was below freezing in Changchun City, and all the windows would have been shut tightly. How could Liu Boyang open the window and jump out of the building with handcuffs on?

Ms. Wang Shouhui was transferred to the Shuangyang Detention Center after being interrogated on October 28, 2005. On November 10, 2005, her family suddenly received a phone call saying that Ms. Wang had died in the China-Japan Friendship Hospital from a heart attack. There are two suspicious points: one, why didn't the authorities notify her family when they sent her to the hospital? Two, her body was never checked carefully by removing her clothing. Her eyes were covered with purple bruises, and there was blood in her left ear.

Ms. Wang Shouhui's family of three (her husband, her son, and herself) all started practicing Falun Dafa in 1995. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, they were constantly harassed by personnel from the Zhengyang Police Station and the Zhengyang Neighborhood Administration in Luyuan District, Changchun City. Ms. Wang was detained and sent to forced labor in October 1999, and again in February 2000, because she went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. She was tortured with electric baton shocks eight times at the Heizuizi Labor Camp, and she was not allowed to sleep while doing heavy labor for five consecutive days. Ms. Wang had been tied on the death bed several times. Once she was tied on a bed and shocked with electric batons for more than a hour. Her face and body were all burned severely, and the guards had to release her because she was dying.

On April 11, 2002, while Wang Shouhui was walking along the street, she was arrested by police from the Zhengyang Station in Luyuan District and police from the First Department of Changchun City Police Station. They blindfolded her and took her to the Changchun City Jingyuetan's Jingyue Mountain to be tortured in their restricted interrogation room. During this period Ms. Wang suffered cruel torture, including being shocked on her breasts with two electric batons at the same time. Three men punched her face and upper body, and pulverized her left cheekbone, causing her to vomit large amounts of blood. Later, her lung became infected and she was sent to the Police Hospital. During this period, Wang Shouhui was forced to take infusions while both her arms and legs were tied to a bed. She was not allowed to go to the bathroom. They forced a catheter into her but did not take care of it properly. As a result, urine flowed onto the entire bed, soaking her whole body for two days and nights. The catheter was left in her for five days and nights, and later caused urinary incontinence. (see http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2003/3/15/33329.html)

On June 27, 2002, Wang Shouhui was again taken away from home. In the Zhengyang Police Substation they tied her up tightly for a whole night. Later, she was illegally detained in the Changchun City Third Detention Center, where they chained her handcuffs and ankle shackles together for 18 days, and brutally force-fed her for a month. Ms. Wang was later sent to the Police Hospital of Jilin Province again, where they tied her arms and legs to the bed and forcibly gave her infusions and force-fed her for more than 30 days. Only when she was very close to death did they release her.

In the Zhengyang Local Police Station, police officers brutally tortured Liu Boyang, punched and kicked him, slapped his face with shoes, tied him with ropes, covered his head with a plastic bag, tortured him with the "Big Hang Up" (1), handcuffed his arms behind his back, hung him up in the air and swung his body or pulled his feet downwards. At that time, Yuan Dachuan, a male guard, announced: "I have already tortured a few Falun Gong practitioners to death, I do not need to bear any responsibility if I kill you!"

On October 29, 2002, Liu Boyang was sent to the Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City for two years of forced labor. In December, the guards made him sit on the icy-cold cement floor for an entire day, depriving him of sleep, and they tried to brainwash him. He was supposed to be released in June 2004, but the forced labor camp refused to release Mr. Liu. They extended his term for 47 more days under a false pretext.

At 8 p.m. on December 9, 2003, police officers Jiang Wei and others from the Luyuan District Department and Zhengyang Station ransacked Ms. Wang Shouhui's home when she was not there. They did not find anything they wanted, but they still threatened her husband, "Wang Shouhui is a focus person, we must arrest her." They also went to her workplace to harass her colleagues.

On August 17, 2004, staff from the Zhengyang residents' committee, the Luyuan District 610 Office and two policemen from the Zhengyang Local Police Station took Liu Boyang to the Zhengyang police station, and tried to make him write a guarantee statement. Mr. Liu refused. As a result, they tried to send him to the Xinglongshan Brainwashing Center for further persecution, and extorted a monthly 700-yuan fee from Liu Boyang's family.

At 4:20 p.m. on October 28, 2005, Liu Boyang and his mother Wang Shouhui were followed when they were delivering informational materials to a practitioner's home. They were arrested at the practitioner's home and detained at the Kuancheng District Public Security Sub-Bureau. The police tortured both the mother and son, and Liu Boyang died at 8 p.m. that same night. In less than two weeks, Ms. Wang Shouhui was also tortured to death. She did not know that her son had been tortured to death when she died.

Mr. Liu Boyang was a very kind young man. He won a merit award every year at his workplace. His colleagues are all very sad about his death.

Police Kuancheng District Department address: 11-Xiguang Development, Changchun City, zip code 130000; Office phone: 86-431-2798052, 86-431-2792648 Criminal Team: 86-431-8926485

Kuancheng City Department of Justice Director Liu Bo (male): 86-431-2772154(Office), 86-431-2727333(Home), 86-1265819811(Cell)

Deputy Director Li Xinfa (male): 86-431-2772157(Office), 86-431-7974881(Home), 86-13904302086 (cell)

Deputy Director Cheng Shaoyun (male): 86-431-2732129(Office), 86-431-7968755(Home), 86-13624309016 (cell)

Luyuan District Police Department zip code, 130011

Deputy Director Li Jiamin (male): 86-431-7613126(Office), 86-13604301823(Cell), 86-431-5652114(Home)

Political Security Office: 86-431-7613144

Zhengyang Police Station: 86-431-7985574

Luyuan Police Station Director Qu Guilin: 86-431-7973581(Office), 86-13904303660(Cell), 86-431-5667242(Home)

CCP Director Zhang Jian (male), 86-431-7973581(Office), 86-13009001998(Cell), 86-431-5396447(Home)

Changchun City Procuratorate operator: 86-431-7684275,Office, 86-431-7684322, or 86-431-7600127.

Jilin Province Procuratorate Office: 86-431-2766216, or 86-431-2766217.

Jilin Province Department of Justice, address: 41-Renmin Blvd., zip code 130051, fax, 86-431-2796408; Office, 86-431-2799382, 86-431-2797739

Department Head Zhu Guozhi (male): 86-431-2750001(Office), 86-431-2750020(Home); 86-431-8969266

Deputy Head Feng Mingfang (female): 86-431-2750199(Office), 86-431-2750169(Home), 86-431-2700185

Deputy Head Liu Zhenyu (male): 86-431-2750185(Office), 86-431-2750205(Home), 86-431-7630589

Deputy Head Li Wencai (male): 86-431-2750206(Office), 86-431-2750186(Home), 86-431-2763656

CCP Director Ju Wanzhou (male): 86-431-2750209(Office), 86-431-2750189(Home), 86-431-8977918

(1) Big Hang Up: there are two forms of this torture: 1) With both wrists handcuffed behind the back and only the toes touching the ground, one is hung by a rope that is tied to a metal window frame; 2) One hand of a practitioner is handcuffed to one bunk bed and the other hand to another bed, and the two beds are pulled in the opposite direction. One feels extreme pain as the body is pulled. See illustration on http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/11/17/54624.html