Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Practitioner Zhao Huiru from Shenyang Dies as a Result of Persecution

October 27, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Zhao Huiru from Shenyang City, Liaoning Province was repeatedly subjected to illegal detainment and torture. The torture caused her to not be able to walk normally, to not be able to focus her eyes, drool constantly and become absent minded. She passed away on September 7, 2005.

Ms. Zhao Huiru, who was in her 50s, was the principal of a kindergarten in Shenyang City's Huanggu District, and she lived on the opposite side of Huanggu District Fourth Courtyard. In 1996, while receiving treatment in a hospital for coronary disease, she started practicing Falun Dafa. She immediately experienced a complete reversal of her health condition by practicing the five exercises and studying the Fa, so she was released from the hospital. After that, she became a volunteer instructor at a practice site in the Liaoning Province Supply and Marketing Cooperative. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution against Falun Dafa began, Zhao Huiru went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong many times and was arrested and persecuted by Shenhe District's National Security Chief Zhao Hongtao.

In early 2001, Zhao Huiru was arrested again in Yingkou along with practitioners Li Fengjuan, Wang Lige, and others by Zhao Hongtao and other police officers from the Daxi Police Station. Zhao Huiru was sent by Zhao Hongtao to a forced labor camp for three years. During the interrogation, the police used torture. As a result of the beatings one of Zhao Huiru's fingers on her right hand was broken, large locks of her hair were pulled out, her clothing was soaked with blood and she couldn't walk. After a few months of treatment in the hospital she was taken home by her family. By that time, her hair had turned completely white.

Not long later after Zhao Huiru came home, she was again arrested and imprisoned in the Longshan Reformatory, where she was tortured until she became critically ill. At that point she was again taken back home by her family. She was tortured to the point of being mentally disoriented and drooling uncontrollably. After she recovered, she published a solemn statement on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website, and she was monitored and harassed by personnel from her residential committee and local police station.

Later, Zhao Huiru's son wanted to go abroad, but he was not allowed because his mother was a Dafa practitioner. After that, his attitude became bad toward his mother. Having suffered greatly in both body and mind, Zhao Huiru passed away on September 7, 2005. Before she passed away, she quit the CCP's Youth League.

Police Zhao Hongtao: 86-13904024113 (Cell), 86-24-24850789 (Office), 86-24-24849412 (Home), 86-24-22948340 (Home)
His wife Luojing is a Shenhe District 610 Office staff member: 86-24-24846859, 86-24-24847639
Shenhe District Police discipline surveillance phone: 86-24-24846107
Surveillance staff: Li Li, Liu Yunxia, Xu Xiaoguang, Zhang Li
Shenhe District Police Sub-station duty office: 86-24-24849109
National Security Team: 86-24-24842260

October 10, 2005