Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Zhang Jing, Ms. Yang Suqing, and Ms. Qiu Ziying Have Died After Frequent Persecution

October 15, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Zhang Jing was 59 years old and worked for the Discipline Inspection Committee in Dalian Zhuanghe City, Liaoning Province. Before she learned Dafa, she had serious diseases such as myasthenia, which causes muscle weakness and fatigue, for which medical treatment proved ineffective. In 1995 she happily started to practice Falun Dafa, and the diseases she had all vanished. After the persecution started, she went to Dalian and Beijing to appeal on behalf of Falun Dafa and clarify the truth. She was illegally arrested when she appealed in Dalian. Later she escaped with righteous thoughts. In September 2000, her workplace tried to force her to write a guarantee statement, which Ms. Zhang Jing rejected firmly. As a result she was imprisoned in the Dalian Zhuanghe City Detention Center, where she suffered enormous injury to both her mind and body. In July 2000, when she clarified the truth, people from the Chengguan Police Station and the Neighborhood Committee came and illegally searched her home. They found nothing so they had to let the matter go at that time. Because she lived in fear for such a long time and also lost the environment of group practice, her old diseases recurred and she died on August 14, 2005.

Ms. Yang Suqing was a 58-year-old practitioner from Wanyuandian Town, Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province. On the afternoon of January 7, 2001, when she was studying the Fa at home, three police officers rushed into her home and illegally confiscated her Dafa books and took her into custody. They released her after extorting 1000 yuan from her. One day in July 2001, she went out to post truth-clarifying materials and was arrested by the police. After many rescue efforts were made, she was released from the forced labor camp. Unable to recover, she died on October 28 of the same year.

Ms. Qiu Ziying was 64 years old and a retired employee of the Sichuan Province Neijiang Compression Factory. Before she practiced Falun Dafa she was frail, and sick. When she was in her fifties her hair had already turned white. After practicing Dafa she gained weight, her skin became smooth and radiant, and her hair started to turn black. In 2000, when Ms. Qiu Ziying was distributing truth-clarifying materials, she was arrested and imprisoned in the Neijiang Dongxin District Detention Center for one month and sentenced to probation for one year. In 2004, she went to a fellow practitioner's home and was arrested by Dongxin District police. They interrogated her for 24 hours and again sentenced to one year of monitoring and probation. During this long-term persecution her mind and body suffered serious injury, and she died in July 2005.

September 5, 2005