Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Li Xiaomei, Falun Gong Practitioner from Yulin City, Guangxi Province, Died in the Persecution

October 12, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Li Xiaomei, a Falun Gong practitioner from Yulin City, Guangxi Province, suffered persecution repeatedly. As a result, she was devastated both mentally and physically. While she was still in prison, her health was poor. After returning home, her health deteriorated further, and she could not take care of herself. She passed away on April 10, 2005. More details of her story follow.

Li Xiaomei, 48 years old, used to be on the staff of the Yulin Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant (currently Yulin Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ltd. Co.). Since she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, her previously poor health dramatically improved.

After the persecution of Falun Gong started on July 20, 1999, Ms. Li was persecuted by individuals from her work unit and transferred to a workshop. She was sent to a brainwashing center, and her monthly 1,000 yuan bonus was deducted from her pay.

Li Xiaomei once went to Beijing to clarify the truth. Afterwards, she was detained and persecuted illegally by the Yulin Detention Center.

Her husband also went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa and he too was illegally arrested. Both of them were fired from their jobs at the plant.

Personnel from the Yulin City 610 Office, Xijiu Police Station, and Yulin Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant often dropped by her home to harass them and also to monitor their phone calls.

In July 2000, Li Xiaomei was abducted and sent to a detention center for persecution a second time. On February 8, 2001, agents climbed up their balcony, broke down the door and forced their way into the residence. They intimidated the couple, ransacked the residence, and abducted both of them, sending the couple to the Yulin Detention Center again.

Because of this unrelenting and long-term persecution by the government agents acting under the control of the evil forces, Li Xiaomei was seriously injured both mentally and physically. When she was still in detention, her health was not good. But after returning home, her health seriously deteriorated, and she was too weak to care for herself. She passed away at 2 a.m. on April 10, 2005.

September 2, 2005