Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Practitioner Ren Hongxia Forced-Fed With Horseradish Concentrate for Ten Hours

January 09, 2005 |   By a practitioner in Jilin Province, China

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Ren Hongxia from Jiaohe City, Jilin Province was taken away from her home on October 26, 2004. The police had broken into her place from the second floor window. Four policemen tied her to a chair and forced fed her horseradish concentrate for 10 hours. She was rendered absentminded and her tuberculosis was aggravated. The police then sentenced her to the forced labor camp.

The following is her story.

My name is Ren Hongxia, a practitioner from Jiaohe City, Jilin Province. I started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. Since the day I started practicing, I followed the standards of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" to guide myself to be a better and better person. Through the practice of Falun Gong, I benefited both physically and mentally. I felt the wonderfulness of Falun Dafa, and this furthered my steadfastness in the practice.

On October 26, 2004, at around 9 a.m., I was doing my laundry at home when Ma Jinke, Zhang Yashuang and a dozen policemen from the Yongan Police Station broke into my house from the second floor window, without a warrant. They took me away against my will. I was only wearing my cotton slacks, and had no shoes. They kidnapped me to the Yongan Police Station. I refused to cooperate with them, and the police violently kicked my legs repeatedly. My legs turned purple and blue. That night, without any legal procedures, they took me to the Jiaohe Detention Center.

At around 2 p.m. on October 28, the police took me back to the police station to torture me. They tied my legs to the legs of a chair, and tied my waist to the back of the chair with towels. My hands were tied behind the chair on top of each other. A policeman restrained my head using a towel, and another one stuffed my mouth with a towel. The third one poured the horseradish from a water bottle into my nose.

At that time, I felt like I was dying. I can't fully explain the choking, overwhelming sensation that went into my lungs. Still, the police tortured me every 15 minutes. They tugged my hands forcefully to hurt me. Another policeman continued to pour the horseradish concentrate into my nose and mouth. My pants and shirt were soaked with sweat and the horseradish concentrate.

The police used a total of 4 horseradish cartons to torture me until midnight. I was tortured beyond recognition. At that time, official Bai Mingku stomped me on my chest. I moaned painfully for the rest of the night until morning. My stomach felt like it was burning. I wanted to drink some water desperately, but they refused to let me. They kept me until the afternoon and illegally sent me to the detention center again.

During these brutal tortures, my mind went blank and I felt like I was about to pass out. According to those confined in the same room with me, they said I looked like a mentally ill person during the torture. There was yellow fluid running from my nose. Later, when Sun Shujie was washing my clothes for me, the horseradish on my clothes stung her hands! How can anyone take it when so much is poured into their nose!

The next day, I couldn't get up. My face and chest both turned black. The horseradish had burned my body and left many blisters. Those in the same room with me couldn't bear to look at me. They wept at the tortures that I went through. I started to recover only after 10 days or so. A layer of skin on my face and chest were burnt off. My nose still feels painful and I can't smell well. I always have a runny nose.

Because of the brutal torture and mental devastation, my pulmonary tuberculosis was aggravated.

Related Phone Numbers:

Jiaohe City Police Department, National Security Group: 86-432-7240718
Bai Mingku: 86-432-7238608 (Home)
Jiaohe City Yongan Police Station: 86-432-7230702
Ma Jinke: 86-432-7261290 (Home)
Zhang Yashuang: 86-432-7259069 (Home)

December 17, 2004