Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Over 20 Prisoners Encouraged to Gang Up and Beat a Practitioner to Death: Story of Ms. Zhu Yinfang from Chengdu City

March 08, 2004 |   By Falun Dafa Practitioner in China

(Clearwisdom.net) On April 26, 2003, police guards in the 7th Middle Team of Zizhong City Nanmusi Women's Labor Camp in Sichuan Province commanded over 20 prisoners under custody to torture Chengdu City Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhu Yinfang to death.

Ms. Zhu Yinfang was sent to the 7th Middle Team on April 25. For as long as the police guards arranged for people to brainwash Ms. Zhu, she would resist with righteous thoughts. The guards then ordered inmates detained for drug abuse to tape Ms. Zhu's mouth, and bind her hands and feet with handcuffs and shackles.

Between 11:40 am to 11:50 am on April 26, over 140 people witnessed the police guards carrying Ms. Zhu from the second floor to the first floor. After lunch, the police asked everyone except those looking after Ms. Zhu to go to their rooms, then around 12:30pm, they called 20 prisoners over to beat Ms. Zhu. Because everyone was removed from the scene, no one knows exactly the torture she suffered. Between 4:30 pm and 5 pm, Ms. Zhu died from the beating in the east bathroom. The police guard on duty was Pan Rong. The guards immediately ordered all practitioners to stay where they were and had their meals delivered to them by other inmates. Practitioners were also forbidden to look out their windows.

As the one who directs the focus of the middle team, Zhang Xiaofang is directly responsible. Even offsite, she calls in to issue orders. When questioned the next day, Zhang Xiaofang claimed Zhu Yinfang was sick and has been sent away for treatment, and forbade further mention of Ms. Zhu.

The jail terms of those who beat the practitioner to death was extended for only half a day, while the jail terms of those who didn't participate in the beating was extended more. Since then, Zhang Xiaofang has worked harder to agitate criminal prisoners to beat Falun Dafa practitioners, claiming, "As long as they do not renounce Falun Gong, they're counter-revolutionaries; we're happy to beat counter-revolutionaries, so go ahead and take evidence or photos!"

This is just one of the many cruel persecution incidents I've witnessed in Nanmusi Labor Camp.

(Note: Ms. Zhu Yinfang, over 50 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner in Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. She had been twice illegally detained in December 1999 and October 2001 in Zizhong City Nanmusi Women's Labor Camp in Sichuan Province. On April 26, 2003, the labor camp informed her family that she had died.)

February 21, 2004