Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Summary of Other Articles and News - December 17, 2004

December 23, 2004 |  


Facts of the Persecution

1. Exposing the perpetrators from the Hezhou City' 610 Office in Guangxi Province

My name is Cai Yingzi and I am a Dafa practitioner living in Japan. In early 2003, I was illegally arrested and detained by officials from the Wuzhou City National Security Bureau and from the Hezhou City 610 Office in Guangxi Province. I was held for two days and two nights, during which time I was subjected to a body search, my passport was confiscated, and I was told not to reveal anything that transpired during the interrogation, otherwise I would face dire consequences affecting not only me but also my husband, parents-in-law, my parents and everyone else I know.

They ordered me to provide them with a list of names of Dafa practitioners in Japan and of the practitioners I knew in China, including their names and addresses. They also demanded that I keep in touch with them after I return to Japan and provide them with information about Dafa practitioners in Japan. In November and December 2004, they went to my parents' home to harass them and used my parents' private telephone to terrorize me. (from http://www.minghui.ca/mh/articles/2004/12/17/91598.html)

2. Practitioner Ms. Zhang Xiuling from Hengshui City, Hebei Province again abducted

Around 4:00 p.m. on December 7, 2004, Zhang Xiuling, a 60-year-old female Falun Dafa practitioner who lived on Kangfu Street, Taocheng District, Hengshui City, Hebei Province was brutally beaten by patrolling police for practicing Falun Gong. Her face was severely swollen and bruised from the beating; her legs were injured and she could not walk. The perpetrators left her at the City' No. 4 Hospital while they secretly monitored her. This is the fourth time Zhang Xiuling was illegally abducted. (from http://www.minghui.ca/mh/articles/2004/12/17/91590.html)

3. Dafa practitioner from the Wuqing District, Tianjin City recounts experiences of persecution

My name is Li Fengchun and I live in Cuihuangkou Town, Wuqing District, Tianjin City. Around 11:00 a.m. on July 20, 2004, a group of police officers led by Zhang Hai broke into my home while my husband and I were watching a Falun Gong truth clarification VCD. They took us to the Cuihuangkou Police Station. Liu Weimin, head of the police station, grabbed my hair and slapped my face twice while verbally abusing me. They also abused other practitioners and held them there. In the evening we were transferred to the Wuqing District Detention Center. We held a group hunger strike to protest the persecution.

On July 22, perpetrators at the Tianjin City Police Department and Wuqing Police Department' National Security Team illegally interrogated us. The guards ordered inmates to force-feed me and in the process they injured my lips. On July 29, I went to the police station and demanded that my husband be unconditionally released; officer Zhang Hai slapped my face twice. Two officers shoved me out of the police station. On August 25, my son and I went to Tianjin City Government and asked them to reevaluate my husband's case. On September 4, my husband phoned me and said he was being held at Division 1 in the Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp in the Beichenqu District. I wanted him to write an appeals statement, but I was not allowed to see him during three visits.

Since I returned home from the detention center, the village head security officer, the head of the Women's Committee and local police officers have harassed me countless times at home. (from http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2004/12/17/91619.html)

4. Dafa practitioner Ms. Che Chengqin from Fuyu County, Jilin Province, abducted

Che Chengqin is 35 years old and lived in Wanjiatuozi Village, Caijiagou Town, Fuyu County, Jilin Province. In late 2001, she was abducted from home and was illegally sentenced to one year of forced labor because she persisted in Dafa practice. In March 2002, police officers broke into her home and ransacked it. Her husband Yu Xide, also a Dafa practitioner, was home that night. After confiscating a loudspeaker and a VCD player, the police abducted Yu Xide. They sentenced him to ten years in prison without any evidence against him. His sickly mother who is in her 80's and his 10-year-old child are left at home to care of themselves. Yu Xide was sent to Zhenlai Prison but the prison authorities refused to take him. He was later sent to Jilin City' Prison in Fengjiatun. On December 9, 2004, Nie Changji, head of village security, led four plainclothes police officers as they climbed over the wall into the courtyard and broke into Che Chengqin's home. They ransacked her home and took things. They found a few Falun Gong flyers and they abducted Che Chengqin. Only her elderly mother and her child are left at home.