Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Several Falun Dafa Practitioners Die from Brutal Persecution in the Harbin Women's Prison of Heilongjiang Province

October 05, 2004 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) The Harbin Women's Prison of Heilongjiang Province brutally tortures Falun Dafa practitioners. Ms. Wang Ying, Ms. Guo Meisong, and Ms. Qu Jie have been tortured to death there. In addition, Ms. Bi Yunting and Ms. Wang Fang were brutally tortured. At present, we do not know if they are still alive.

Falun Dafa practitioners were detained for a long time in solitary confinement and brutally tortured. When the prison police force-fed practitioners they inserted dirty tubes into practitioners' throats for several days without taking them out. Practitioners Wang Ying and Guo Meisong died from lung infections caused by the unclean feeding tubes. Guo Meisong was tortured to death in May 2003.

Practitioner Qu Jie was arrested by the Hegang Police. The Second Unit of the Women's Prison not only forced her to do hard labor, but they dragged her outside in the winter to freeze and also tortured her. After that, her health declined rapidly. She was transferred to the sick prisoners' unit. The authorities forbade her from talking and she was kept under 24-hour surveillance. The prison guards forced Ms. Qu to kneel on the ground for a whole day. She steadfastly upheld the truth and did not succumb to the evil forces and betray her belief. Qu Jie died in July 2004.

In late October 2002, after 10 days of being on a hunger strike, the guards put a metal tool into the mouth of Falun Dafa practitioner Bi Yunting and her mouth was then taped up. Ms. Bi was brutally tortured and traumatized. She screamed continuously, with heart-rending cries. Since then, Bi Yunting has disappeared. Some said that she suffered a mental collapse. It was also said that she died during a force-feeding session outside the prison. Because the prison has tightly sealed off any information about Ms. Bi, it is still unknown as to whether Bi Yunting is still alive or has died.

Falun Dafa practitioner Wang Fang from the Seventh Prison District went on a hunger strike to protest the torture of Falun Dafa practitioners. During a brutal forced-feeding, her lung became infected and she was transferred to the sick prisoners' unit. It is not known whether this formerly healthy and active person is still alive or not.