Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Dafa Practitioner Mr. Jiang Lingsheng in Tongling City, Anhui Province Dies as Result of the Persecution

October 27, 2004 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Jiang Lingsheng in Tongling City, Anhui Province used to suffer from leukemia and was cured through Falun Gong practice. After July 20, 1999, he was persecuted for persisting in his belief and passed away in August 2001.

Jiang Lingsheng was born in 1964 and worked at the No. 2 Linen Weave Factory in Tongling City, Anhui Province. He lived at No. 2 Jichangxincun, Tongling City, Anhui Province. In April 1994 and December 1994, Jiang Lingsheng attended two sessions of Falun Gong classes held in Hefei City and Guangzhou City, and was one of the first people to practice Falun Gong in Tongling City. He had leukemia before, but his body was completely cleansed during the classes. He later took a physical exam at Tongling City People's Hospital and was found to be completely cured. He had been very healthy since he began practicing Falun Gong.

Jiang's regime started the nationwide persecution of Falun Gong on July 20, 1999. In early December 1999, Mr. Jiang Lingsheng went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and to share with the government his firsthand experience of Falun Gong practice and the tremendous benefits Falun Gong had brought him. He was illegally arrested, sent back to Tongling City and detained for 15 days.

He went to Beijing for the second time and was detained for 30 days. His family bailed him out with 3,000 Yuan. In May 2001 he was arrested in Tongling City for clarifying the truth about Falun Gong and was unlawfully sentenced to three years of forced labor and transported to the Nanhu Forced Labor Camp in Xuancheng, Anhui Province.

When checking in at the labor camp, he showed symptoms of leukemia and was sent back to the No. 2 Detention Center in Tongling City. The guards at the detention center didn't allow him to do the Falun Gong exercises or study the Falun Gong teachings, and they also didn't allow him to tell others about how Falun Gong had wondrously cured his terminal illness.

The police sent him to Tongling City's Police Hospital for a bone marrow sample. He was given an injection. His condition worsened drastically after the injection and he was sent home. About 40 days later after he was sent back home, he died in the Tongling City People's Hospital on August 3, 2001.