Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Persecution Cases of Dafa Practitioners in Jiutai City, Jilin Province

September 12, 2003 |  

August 26, 2003


In December 2002, police took away Jiutai City Dafa practitioners Ms. Liu Liying, Ms. Lu Yaxuan, Ms. Shi Wenzhuo, Ms. Liu Shu, Mr. Zhu Dexiang, and Mr. Han Feng. At present, these Dafa practitioners are detained at Jiutai prison.

Fifty-year-old Mr. Xue Shuyi used to be very weak and had serious bloating in his chest and abdomen. After cultivating Falun Gong in 1996, his illnesses completely disappeared. After July 20, 1999, he was harassed by people who did not know the truth about Falun Gong. Often the police went to his home, once barging in four times in one evening. He and his whole family could not live a normal life.

Xue Shuyi went to Beijing to peacefully appeal twice. In January 2000 he was arrested in Tiananmen Square, where the police beat him and hit him until he ended up with two large bumps on his forehead. In March 2000 he went to Beijing to appeal again, and was abducted at the Office of Appeal. During that time his employer stopped his salary and the police would not allow him to go to work. They tried to use his job to force him to give up his cultivation.

One day in April 2000, a group of policemen dashed into his home saying that the chief of police wanted to speak with him. Xue was deceived by their lies and he accompanied the policemen out of his home. A few days later a family member found out that he was detained in Wenjiaxiangzi detention center.

Because he refused to give up his belief, Xue was locked up in Yinmahe Labor Camp for one year. All during his incarceration, he was steadfast in his refusal to cooperate with the evil. Due to his serious injuries, he was sent home one month early. The police still did not give up and visited his home many times causing trouble once again. During the illegal detention at Yinmahe Labor Camp, the long-term physical stress made him very weak and yet the police still forced him to do intense labor, not allowing him to rest. If he could not do the work, they would viciously beat him. He only had 5 minutes to eat during mealtimes and there was no way for him to get enough food to properly sustain him through the heavy labor. Since he refused to give up his beliefs, police had refused to let him see his family members. In September 2001 he was forced into a brainwashing class in Jiutai City Teachers Study School. He passed away on March 29, 2002 at home.

Dafa practitioners Mr. Wang Dianhua and Ms. Zhang Guiyun are a couple from Ying City Coal Mine. On January 5, 2002, the police from Huoshiling, Jiutai City climbed over the wall, broke into their home and took them away. Mr. Zhang Jinghua was also taken away with them and was detained in Jiutai detention center. In addition, Mr. Tian Rukai was also taken away by the Huoshiling police.

In April 2002, Mr. Han Xiaolian was taken away by Ying City Coal Mine police when she was on her way to her sister's home.