(Clearwisdom.net) Another tragedy strikes in Jilin Province: the following eight Dafa practitioners were tortured to death for persisting in Dafa cultivation.: Xu Xijun, Song Changguang, Ding Yunde, Wang Ji, Zhen Yongping, Zhang Qifa, Zhang Quanfu and Li Shunfeng Among them, three practitioners from Baishan City, Jilin Province, including Zhang Quanfu, passed away in January 2003, and another two practitioners also from Baishan City, including Ding Yunde, died in 2002. Practitioner Li Shunfeng from Fusong County, Jilin Province died in February 2001, and the details of the other two practitioners' deaths from Changchun City await further investigation.
On June 10, 1999, because of Jiang Zemin's personal will and abuse of power, the "610 Office" was specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems. Soon after, Jiang Zemin ordered the "610 Office" to apply an annihilation policy to Falun Gong practitioners in China, namely, that if practitioners are "beaten to death, it is nothing and shall be counted as suicide." During the nearly four years since July 20, 1999, the deaths of 662 Falun Gong practitioners have been verified.
1. We learned Changchun Dafa practitioner Xu Xijun was tortured to death. His family listens to the evil's lies and does not dare to tell people the truth. The details await further investigation. We hope all family members of persecuted Dafa practitioners can make the truth known to the whole world and send Jiang to judgment as soon as possible.
2. Dafa practitioner Song Changguang from Changchun City, Jilin Province suffered all kinds of torture in the No. 3 Division at the Chaoyanggou Labor Camp. He passed away about half a month after he was released.
3. Dafa practitioner Ding Yunde, male, 55 years old, lived in Baishan City, Jilin Province. He worked at the engineering section of Tonghua City Bureau of Ore and Minerals, was illegally fired and sentenced to two-and-a-half years of forced labor by local police for validating Dafa. On December 24, 2001 he was transferred to the No. 4 division in the Chaoyanggou Labor Camp in Changchun City from a labor camp in Baishan City. Upon arrival, inmates brutally beat him. Every time a guard came, he would ask the inmates to beat Ding Yunde. He was forced to agree to unreasonable demands. On April 6, 2002, after Changchun City Party Secretary gave a Machiavellian order, "ignore the process and only look at the results; the reform rate must reach 95%," countless Dafa practitioners were brutally tortured and were endlessly persecuted if they refused to write the "five statements." Dafa practitioner Ding Yunde, who was transferred to the No. 3 division in 2002, was also brutally beaten. After the beatings, he was forced to sit in a very painful position for a long time. In December 2002, he could not eat and was on the verge of death. He was released on bail before his release date and passed away two days after being returned home.
4. Dafa practitioner Wang Ji, 28 to 29 years of age, was a graduate of a junior college. He worked in Changchun City and was illegally sentenced to three years of forced labor at the No. 4 division of the Chaoyanggou Labor Camp, where he was brutally tortured. He died at home shortly after his release in January 2002.
5. Dafa practitioner Zhen Yongping from Shiren Town, Baishan City, Jilin Province worked at the laboratory of Shiren Chemical Plant. He was sentenced to two years of forced labor at the Chaoyanggou Labor Camp. He died at home shortly after an early release in January 2003.
6. Dafa practitioner Zhang Qifa, an employee of the Forestry Bureau in Jiangyuan County, Baishan City, Jilin Province experienced great physical and mental changes after he started practicing Falun Dafa in November 1998. After the persecution began, he went to Beijing to appeal in December 1999 and was detained for one month. In February 2000 he went to Beijing to appeal for the second time and was sentenced to two years in prison. He was detained in Baishan City Labor Camp and was released on February 19, 2002. After staying home for only 14 days, he was taken away by police in the evening of March 6, 2002 and was illegally sentenced to one year of forced labor at the Chaoyanggou Labor Camp in Changchun City. On January 18, 2003, he was released. His body was covered with bruises and his skin was hard and black. His body was full of hard swellings and boils, and his legs hurt so much he couldn't walk. He had difficulty breathing and couldn't speak clearly. He suffered from pain, itching and constipation. He passed away at noon on January 19, 2003 at the age of 38.
7. Dafa practitioner Zhang Quanfu was an employee of Jiangyuan County Forestry Bureau, Baishan City, Jilin Province. He began practicing Dafa in January 1999. He had suffered a serious illness beforehand, but all his symptoms disappeared after he practiced Dafa. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he went to Beijing in December 1999 to appeal and was arrested by the police in Beijing. He was sent back to the local Forestry Detention Center and detained for half a month. In February 2000, he again went to Beijing to appeal and was sentenced to one-and-a-half years of forced labor by Baishan City Labor Reeducation Committee. He was released in January 2001, but police officers often went to his home to harass him. On the evening of March 6, 2002, the police abducted him and sent him to the Chaoyanggou Labor Camp where he was detained for one year. During detention, he suffered all kinds of tortures and was brutally beaten, even when he was on the verge of death. He passed away on January 2, 2003 at the age of 65.
Zhang Quanfu and Zhang Qifa, father and son, both were tortured to death.
8. Dafa practitioner Li Shunfeng, female, 57 years old, used to suffer from numerous illnesses before she began to practice Falun Dafa. Afterwards, she quickly became healthy. However, after July 20, 1999, the police often went to her home to harass her and tried to take her Dafa books away. She cried and told the police about the greatness of Dafa. Since the dictator doesn't allow people to practice Dafa, she went to Beijing to appeal, to tell the government "Falun Dafa is good; Master Li Hongzhi saved me." On February 8, 2001, she went to Beijing to appeal and was tortured to death on February 11 by vicious Beijing police. After hearing about her death, her family went to Beijing and saw her body, naked without bruises. Her clothes were frozen into a bundle and were placed beside her. The Beijing police claimed she "jumped off a building and died upon impact." They tried to convince her family to sign a document. Her family was threatened and intimidated by the police and doesn't dare to expose the truth.
We hope people in the world can help us to find out the identity of the criminals. Dafa practitioners will put forth their best effort to seek justice for the victims.
Phone numbers of responsible parties:
Tonghua City Ore and Minerals Bureau: 86-439-3215638
Fusong County government: 86-439-6212812
Fusong County Jianghe Town government: 86-439-6313605
Quanyang Forestry Bureau: 86-439-6512641
Jiangyuan County Police Department: 86-439-3722463
Jiangyuan County Forestry Bureau: 86-439-3736783
Chaoyanggou Labor Camp, Changchun City: 86-431-4835680 & 86-431-4838838
Baishan City Labor Camp: 86-439-3296176
Sancha Police Station: 86-439-3736663
Forestry Bureau Police Department: 86-439-3748205
Baishan City People's Government
Address: No. 152 Hunjiang Street, Baishan City, Jilin Province, zip code: 134300
Phone number: 86-439-3224726
Baishan City Police Department
Address: No. 158 Hunjiang Street, Baishan City, Jilin Province, zip code: 134300
Phone number: 86-439-3226690
Baishan City Judicial Bureau
Address: No. 171 Hunjiang Street, Baishan City, Jilin Province, zip code: 134300
Phone number: 86-439-3225341
Tonghua City People's Government
Address: No. 32 Xinhua Street, Tonghua City, Jilin Province
Phone number: 86-439-3213528
Tonghua City People's Congress Standing Committee
Address: No. 10 Xiuquan Road, Tonghua City, Jilin Province
Phone number: 86-439-3212565
Tonghua City Police Department
Address: No 58 West Binjiang Road, Tonghua City, Jilin Province
Phone number: 86-439-3214429
Tonghua City Judicial Bureau
Address: No. 6-14 Xiuquan Road, Tonghua City, Jilin Province, zip code: 134001
Phone number: 86-439-3213919
Tonghua City Geology and Minerals Bureau
Address: No 32 Xinhua Street, Tonghua City, Jilin Province
Phone number: 86-439-3245671
Tonghua City Government Legal Bureau
Address: No. 32 Xinhua Road, Tonghua City, Jilin Province
Phone number: 86-439-3232086
Tonghua City National Security Bureau
Address: No 14 Yuquan Road, Tonghua City, Jilin Province
Phone number: 86-439-3214744
Tonghua City Intermediate People's Court
Address: No. 18 East Binjiang Road, Tonghua City, Jilin Province
Phone number: 86-439-3635901
Tonghua City People's Prosecutor
Address: No. 6 Xinqiao Road, Tonghua City, Jilin Province
Phone number: 86-439-3634855