Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Assistant Chief of Liangxiang Central Police Station in Beijing Receives Karmic Retribution for Persecuting Falun Gong

March 28, 2003


Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionateáreminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.

The assistant Chief of Liangxiang Central Police Station of the Beijing Fangshan District persecuted Falun Gong practitioners unscrupulously. He has now passed away.

Liu Fushun, the Assistant Chief of Liangxiang Central Police Station of Beijing's Fangshan District persecuted Falun Gong practitioners. He would break into practitioners' homes at midnight, ransack them, and throw practitioners into jail for detention and sentencing. In 2002, he had a gastrectomy and then later died of stomach cancer in January 2003.

Mu Hongshun lived in Yaotang Village of Nuerhe Township in Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province. He used to curse Dafa and Teacher. One afternoon in the winter of 2001, he was run over by a tricycle and his arm was fractured. In March 2003, he died suddenly after the onslaught of a strange, unknown disease.

Liang Jixiang was the Principal of Dashu Elementary School of Dashu Village in Changshan Township of Wuchang City in Heilongjiang Province. He used to defame and curse Teacher and Dafa in front of his colleagues and students. On December 7, 2002 he suddenly died from a cerebral hemorrhage.

Xiao Cao, driver of a police car said, "It is strange: my car would not start whenever it was intended to be used for arresting Falun Gong practitioners." In 2001, Xiao Cao and the Township Leader Wang hit a big tree while driving. Xiao Cao was left with many wide cuts and scars on his face while Wang was severely injured. Both of them stayed in the hospital for quite a while.