Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Persecution Cases in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province

September 23, 2002 |  


1. Zhang Junfeng, male, 40 years old, living in Xingdong Village of Anbang Township, Shuangyashan City

On December 22, 2000, I went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and was taken to the Harbin Railway Police Station. Chief Song of Shuangyashan City representative office in Harbin detained me for two and a half days. The Harbin Railway Police Station also extorted 200 Yuan [Chinese currency, the monthly salary for an average Chinese urban worker is about 500 Yuan] from me.

Ma Guoqiang, the vice Secretary of CCP of Anbang Township brought me back to my hometown. Although I was not allowed to eat for three days, Chief Song still forced me to pay 300 Yuan for meal expenses. Ma Guoqiang also forced me to sign a contract, which indicated that my land (about 0.1 acre) would be rented out to another person for two years and that 2,000 Yuan of the rental income would be given to Ma. They then sent me to Anbang Police Station. After Ma sent 200 Yuan to the head of this police station, they agreed to lock me up in a detention center. They extorted another 640 Yuan from my family as my living expenses in the detention center. The head of Anbang Township Wang Changan also forced my father to pay 500 Yuan as a guarantee deposit.

2. Ru Souhai, male, 38 years old, living in Fuli Township of Jixian County, Heilongjiang Province

On December 22, 2000, because I went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa, I was detained in Daxin Detention Center for five days. The police there extorted 180 Yuan from me as a luggage fee. On December 30, Dong Wen, Township Chief Officer of Jing Zhuhai, police officer Zhang Shonglin of Fuli Police Station, and police officer Wang Yawen of Hedong Police Station came to take me and another four practitioners back to our hometown. They forced each of us to pay 2,500 Yuan as traveling expenses and did not give us any receipts. Then we were detained in Fuli Police Station for 18 days and each was extorted another 250 Yuan as meal expenses. My family spent about 500 Yuan on entertaining the Secretary of Fuxin Village Xiao Zhilin and chief of Political Security Section of Fuli Township government Zhang Jingliang. The Fuli Township government also asked for 3,000 Yuan as a guarantee [deposit].

3. Yu Rong, female, 40 years old, living in Jianshan District of Shuangyashan City

On October 26, 1999, I was arrested while going to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. As a result, I was sentenced to forced labor camp for a year and one year's salary was withheld by my employer. During my stay in the labor camp, my husband's work place was unable to pay him due to financial difficulties. In order to bring me some living necessities and pay the visitation fee each time, he sold his blood twice. Our childrens' school fee was completely paid for by our relatives.

In 2001, I went to Beijing again to validate Dafa and I was then detained for two months. After my hunger strike, which lasted for 28 days, I was released one evening around 12:00 midnight. In 2002, I was arrested again while I was distributing truth-clarifying literature and taken to a detention center. At that time, I refused all of their unjust demands. I was released after I had been on a hunger strike for 20 days and they found that I was on the edge of death.

4. Li Jing, female, 33 years old, living in Shuangyashan Mine

On April 24, 2001, the Secretary of my husband's work place, Han Fengshan, wanted me to turn in my identification card and pictures. He came to my home many times, attempting to convince me to write statements promising not to practice Falun Dafa. I refused.

In May 2001, fellow practitioners who had been detained escaped from the detention center together. At midnight of the third day, a gang of people led by Zhang Qing, Zhang Jun, Shen Yonggang and Han Fengshan rushed into my home searching our house.

On August 19, at about 7:30 PM, the head of Shuangya City "610 Office" Wang Lianmao, Zhang Qing, Han Fengshan and Shen Yonggang came to my home asking me to sign a statement of giving up cultivation practice.

On February 4, 2002, police officer Zhang Jun from the local police station wanted me to write a guarantee that I would not go to Beijing or participate in any Falun Gong activities. I refused to sign it again.

On May 3, 2002, the head of the local police station, Guan Shuyan, police officers Xiang Guangxue and Zhang Jun, the heads of the resident service committee Shong Chunhua and Chen Xiaomei and about 10 policemen from Shuangyashan Public Security Bureau and Baoshan Sub-bureau rushed into my home at 4:00 P.M. They took away audio, music tapes, and meditation cushions. I avoided the persecution this time because I was not home at that moment. They then assigned police to wait in my home so that they could arrest me. I was forced to leave home without a penny in my pocket and live on the streets to avoid further persecution.

Because my child was at home alone, I went back home to take care of him. The chief officers of the resident service committee Song Chunfaand and Chen Xiaomei reported to the government that I was back. Then at 4:00 P.M. that day, police officers Zhang Jun and Xiang Guangxun held me in a detention for more than 9 hours. During my detention term, I was not allowed to eat or drink. After I took off the handcuffs, I did not find a chance to leave the detention center. I was then put in feet shackles. In the morning of June 3, Shuangyashan City Public Security bureau and Shuangyang Police Station listed my case as one of the most important.

At 6:00 P.M. of June 3, 2002, I was taken to Shuangyashan City detention center and detained there for 10 days. They collected 100 Yuan for meal expenses and another 100 Yuan for lodging expenses.

5. Wang Yuzhuo, female, 41 years old, has been working as a chief physician in Shuangyashan City Hospital

On May 2, 2002, at about 5:30 A.M., four policemen forcibly searched her home. Because they found the book Zhuan Falun, they sent her to a detention center and planned to detain Wang indefinitely. Up to now she has been detained there for more than four months.

During her stay in the detention center, facing the situation of losing her job and family, her belief in Dafa has never been shaken. Wang Yuzhuo kept practicing Falun Gong exercises. She suffered severely from the feet shackles. She also has experienced brutal torture. It was heard that the Court of Justice and Procuratorate intended to process her case illegally.

Partial list of those joining in the persecution of Falun Gong in Shuangyang City:

Zhao Sheng, the Secretary of Shuangyang Mine, tel: 86-454-4013230-36503 (w)
Zhang Qinbang, vice Secretary of Shuangyang Mine, 86-454-4036281
Zhang Qing, the head of "610 Office" of Shuangyang Mine, 86-454-4036441-36373
Guan Shuyan, the head of Shuangyang Mine Police Station, 86-454-4036281-36251
Yang Jingmo, police officer from of Shuangyang Mine Police Station, 86-454-4036370 --36279
Zhang Jun, Xiang Guangxue, 86-454-4036592
Chen Jianfei, 86-454-4026181
Song Chunhua, the head of local resident service committee.

Practitioners from China

September 10, 2002